Symptoms worse second time round

Blondey2012

Reaction score
Wow, I really am struggling! I'm exhausted and feel sick all day, today was my first time I actually was sick.

The only thing I can stomach is toast and crisps. Not good for the waist line! Gained 4stone in my first pregnancy and lost it all for my wedding but after honeymoon etc I was 7lb heavier when I found out I was pregnant so already feeling a bit pudgy and my jeans are so tight I can barely wear them! Sure I have a bump too....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 16
How many weeks are you ?
I'm SUPER bloated , with my second I was and started showing by 10 weeks .. Now this one being my third but really 6th time being pregnant I'm super bloated aready !
I could pass for 12 weeks ... And I'm tall and thin so it's so noticeable!

Im pregnant with my second and man oh man was i bloated im 12 weeks now and the bloating has gone. i was super ill with my son and got a few days of nausea and that was it as far as morning sickness went lol i got off lightly there, but the exhaustion was incredible , walking zombie i was but still having to function and keep my son entertained was the hardest. All the best you will pull through mumma :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->