Symptoms?!!!

perdiepirate

Reaction score
how long after conception can symptoms occure? cause i'm getting a few that i guess could be linked to pregnancy x thank you ladies! x

some women say they get symptoms as soon as they conceive... im not too sure, but its all to do with increased hormones, so it is definately possible to feel them as soon as you conceive...

Best of luck huni, I hope u get the result you want.

xxxx

no i haven't taken a teast yet. But i can't stomach tea (i don't drink coffee), i feel queezy a lot of the time, exhausted and everything tastes funny...almost metally

Are you late yet? My boobs were so so sore 2weeks before i was actually due on and i also had a strange metal taste in my mouth, almost as if id been sucking on a coin allday or something! So ya never know... x

yeah i've got that taste its nasty and makes everything else taste funny

Took a few weeks for things to really start up for me. Aside from fatigue initially, that even took like 2 weeks to come though.

I started to feel as strange queasiness at about 11 days post ovulation (I don't know if had anything to do with the pregnancy or not!) but proper morning sickness didn't begin for me till about five and a half weeks. I got really sensitive nipples at about 12 days post ovulation and that is what encouraged me to test (I usually get sore boobs before my period is due but not weird, tingly nipples). I tested at 12 days post ovulation and the digi test came up positive within a couple of seconds and the line test came up immediately and really dark!

xxx

I'm afraid I don't know from experience yet :( but it really does seem to vary from woman to woman... some just know and it sounds like your symptoms are pretty good.

When is :witch: due?

I hope you get the answer you want.. keep us posted :hugs:

I hope to you get what you want ^^

What I wondered about is rather how specific sore (or sensitive) nipples are because I normally get sensitive nipples every cyclus, so isnt that just an ordinary hormones thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->