symptoms?

Ah bummer :( Are you taking any supplements to help with conception?

congrats Cat !!!!

Thank you! Now the worrying begins. If my boobs feel a little less sore I start to freak out. I had a MC before my daughter and I remember waking up thinking, I just don't feel pregnant anymore.... I wasn't. So now I welcome the symptoms! The more the better :thumbup:

No girl im scared to take anything idkkk why maybe ill do vb tho i hear about clomid and the other things girls take and im all in the blue i wanted to try preseed what do u think, and just keep positive

I don't really know anything about preseed but if it's safe why not? I got frustrated after 2 cycles of ttc so I went to the health food store and picked up some Red Raspberry Leaf Tea and Evening Primrose capsules. I guess it worked! I also slowed down on the coffee. Daddy and I drink a lot of it so I replaced mine with the tea. It's tastes good and it's supposed to help the lining of the uterus thicken. Since caffeine is linked to infertility and mc I cut out as much as possible. I'm paranoid like that. Now I freak out if my boobs aren't as sore as they were an hour before lol

Quick update my dh made me take a test last night bc I still hadn't started n I was jus kinda over taking test I didn't want 2 but I got Avery very faint positive :wacko: so going to the doctors Monday . Cat don't worry n stress ur gunna be fine. Think positive that's what I been trying to do. When do u go to the doctors?

im 10 days late, with loads of symptoms, but with my son i didnt get a bf till i was 7 weeks pregnant, so not getting my hopes up yet but not stressing yet lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->