Sore boobs
Cramps
Nausea
Peeing lots
Always thirsty
Dizzy and lightheaded like I’ve had a few glasses of wine
Absolutely knackard!!

Absolutely none so far here.
I mean, I'm absolutely knackered, but I have a toddler and its Christmas so I guess that's normal .

My boobs are achy
Constantly tired
Feeling some nausea
So sooo bloated!

Tierdness seems to be a popular one! I also have a toddler so never sure if it’s just tiredness from him haha

Tierdness seems to be a popular one! I also have a toddler so never sure if it’s just tiredness from him haha
Think tiredness is one of the most common early pregnancy things! But then I do also have a 4yo who thinks 5.30am is a perfectly acceptable time to get up :dohh:. But prior to pregnancy I would often stay up till 11pm watching TV now I’m exhausted and in bed by 9.30pm :lol:

Hey ladies, I hope you don't mind me jumping on this thread. I got my bfp on 24th Dec. It was a surprise as it's baby number 3, previously it took us years to conceive! I'm kind of worried at the total lack of symptoms this time. With DS#1 (6) I was so sick with HG from around 6 weeks, hospitalised every month right until his birth. DS#2 (16 months) I had MS but it was mild, never hospitalised but I did get the orange puke daily from around 6 weeks. This time... I didn't have any signs of pregnancy apart from a missed period. I stopped breastfeeding as soon as I found out I was pregnant as I've had 2 MC in the past (both I suffered with MS and a weird rash). I have only had a couple of headaches, mommy mood swings, mild tiredness. I'm worried as it's just so different. I also tested 16dpo and my tests are so dark, my cb digital also came back as 3+ ... I can't work out what is going on with my body. Could there be a medical problem, twins or am I just being paranoid? My lmp was 21/11 and I ovulated around 8-9dec.
20201227_125616-jpg.1092555

20201227_125616.jpg

Hey ladies, I hope you don't mind me jumping on this thread. I got my bfp on 24th Dec. It was a surprise as it's baby number 3, previously it took us years to conceive! I'm kind of worried at the total lack of symptoms this time. With DS#1 (6) I was so sick with HG from around 6 weeks, hospitalised every month right until his birth. DS#2 (16 months) I had MS but it was mild, never hospitalised but I did get the orange puke daily from around 6 weeks. This time... I didn't have any signs of pregnancy apart from a missed period. I stopped breastfeeding as soon as I found out I was pregnant as I've had 2 MC in the past (both I suffered with MS and a weird rash). I have only had a couple of headaches, mommy mood swings, mild tiredness. I'm worried as it's just so different. I also tested 16dpo and my tests are so dark, my cb digital also came back as 3+ ... I can't work out what is going on with my body. Could there be a medical problem, twins or am I just being paranoid? My lmp was 21/11 and I ovulated around 8-9dec.
20201227_125616-jpg.1092555

View attachment 1092555
Could you be further on than you think? I haven’t yet got my 3+ or 2-3 on digi and I’m almost 5 weeks now.

I ov on 9.12/10.12 my last lmp was 26.11?

Think tiredness is one of the most common early pregnancy things! But then I do also have a 4yo who thinks 5.30am is a perfectly acceptable time to get up :dohh:. But prior to pregnancy I would often stay up till 11pm watching TV now I’m exhausted and in bed by 9.30pm :lol:
Oh o hear you! My
LO just wants mummy all the time and mummy just wants to sleep all the time just now

@Bittersweet Thanks for your reply. My cycles are usually irregular but I do get ovulation pains, which started on the 4th and got a pos opk on the 8th. I'm a bit worried at lack of nausea.. I feel too normal lol!

I surprisingly have had so much more energy than normal! I even took the time yesterday evening to organize my daughter’s room lol. But because I have so much energy I now have insomnia

My other symptoms include
nausea *just started this morning*
Tinder breasts
Some cramps like my period is about to start

I spoke too soon, just had some pink spotting. I had implantation bleeding with DS#2.. either having a MC or implantation again :-(

I spoke too soon, just had some pink spotting. I had implantation bleeding with DS#2.. either having a MC or implantation again :-(
Pink spotting is normal, I had this with my daughter fingers crossed and big hugs!

Okay so there's me saying I have no symptoms, except a bit of cramping...

...but OH just suggested I go get my own cheese and crackers, and I completely dissolved and ran off sobbing. So maybe I can put 'crazy emotional wreck' on my symptom list...

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"