symptoms!

mzzducky

Waiting for babygirl2!
Reaction score
Alright so if I'm pregnant I'd be just over 4 weeks.. I'm just wondering for you ladies that knew u were pregnant at this point what symptoms did u experience ? Also if anyone knows about cp and cm.. Did u notice a high cervix? Or lots of cm?.. Right now I have a hard high cervix and lots of white creamy cm..

Sorry I can't be of much help but with my last two pregnancies when I actually fell pregnant I had ZERO symptoms. Less than the months that I wasn't pregnant. Only thing was I felt like AF was coming with mild cramps and she never did. CP isn't a good way to tell if your pregnant or not as it can change positions durring the day. Nothing really was different about my CM I don't think until much later then it dried up...Sorry hope that helped and GL! :)

hey :flower: i had really sore boobs which i never get not even before af comes i had thenormal cramps and my cp was high and really hard ive never felt it so hard and closed cm is 50/50 some days normal and some days more

at 4 weeks i didnt have any symptoms at all, and ive never had the sore boob thing with this preg or my last.

I didnt have a clue I was pregnant until I was about 5 weeks and that was only because my period was late and I was a bit more tired than usual. everything else felt like normal period symptoms. x

no symptoms really, just a bit tired, but thats nothing new xx gl xx

I did a couple tests yesterday.. As soon as I poas.. It came up positive BUT about 2 min later not even the line faded to barely visible (clear blue).. I have been told its positive.. I'm only 1 day late I had a lady tell me to wait till I was a week late to test.. My symptoms r nausea but no vomiting, heartburn, frequent bathroom trips, sore bbs, fatigue.. What's your guys' opinions?

I did a couple tests yesterday.. As soon as I poas.. It came up positive BUT about 2 min later not even the line faded to barely visible (clear blue).. I have been told its positive.. I'm only 1 day late I had a lady tell me to wait till I was a week late to test.. My symptoms r nausea but no vomiting, heartburn, frequent bathroom trips, sore bbs, fatigue.. What's your guys' opinions?

How long does the test say to wait before you look at the results? I would personally use a pink dye test rather than a blue as Ive heard the blue ones arent as reliable. Your symptoms definately sound like pregnancy ones and it seems strange that your test initially said positive. I would retest with a pink dye test. If you are in the UK the tescos own brand pee on a stick ones are really good. 2 in a pack for about £4 and very sensitive. Let us know how you get on.xxx

I was really bloated in the beginning of this pregnancy....for several weeks. I was also pretty tired and majorly cranky!!!!

I didnt really have any symptoms apart from slightly tender boobs. Tbh tho, i havent had any major symptoms at all and i am over 11 weeks. The only symptoms i've had up til now are occasional headaches, fatigue, slight tenderness on BBs and slight nausea a couple of times. The months i wasnt pregnant i honestly had more symptoms than i've had in almost the whole 1st tri xx

Mzzducky, looking at your previous posts it seems like you had some positive tests a couple of weeks ago?
If yes and you still aren't getting strong positive lines it might be worth seeing your doctor and asking for a blood test to find out what's what.

Definitely try again with a different brand of test and see what that says.

As for symptoms, at around 4 weeks I had tender boobs and sore nipples, fatigue, and (embarrassingly) pretty bad wind! That's when I knew I should take a test so waited a week to be sure and then got my bfp!

Didnt have any symptoms until i was a few days late for AF, even then I kept feeling like i was going to come on any minute. Had some slight symptoms like sore BBs round the sides and felt a little bit nauseous but all the symptoms came and went over the next couple of weeks. Some days had no symptoms at all apart from period like cramps and kept expecting my AF to show up. There wasnt any increase in CM either. The symptoms didnt hit me properly until 7 weeks, intensifying around 9 weeks. The first few weeks are confusing and ur constantly wondering what is going on. The only saving grace i had was a scan at 6 weeks coz the cramps got quite bad and i was really worried but little one was there in the right place with a good strong heart beat but if it wasnt for that i dont think i could have waited a straight 12 weeks with no scan to put my mind at ease. The 2 week wait to find out if i was pregnant was bad enough!

I tested about a week and a half ago but determined. They were evap lines .. These tests came up positive and then faded to bairly there .. And when I get symptoms when expecting af.. They go away in a day or two... I woke up this morning worse then yesterday... I just don't understand

I think blue dye tests should be banned for giving women false hope including myself. I had my husband pee on one once and there was a faint line, and I KNOW he's not pregnant :) so what cycle day r u on now? HAve u missed your period? Use a pink dye test this time!! GL!

Retested today with a brand called one step.. Was a faint line again.... It has gotten darker since I did the test.. What does that mean ?

I hope this is a positive for you, but it is another blue dye test and thats what my husbands looked like when he peed on it. You really need to get a pink dye test to know for sure. Blue dyes give a TON of false positives! Test with a pinky and post a pic! :thumbup:

My two symptoms were sore & swollen boobs & hot feet..strange I know but every night my feet got so hot it was uncomfortable, they still do it now.

Sorry, I can't see a positive, the picture is too blurry.
I took a blue dye test once and got a false positive. I don't like them either.
As for symptoms, I can usually tell when I'm pregnant by the feel of my bbs but they are also sore when af comes along, just in a different way :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->