Symptons or not/

MrsH

Reaction score
Hiya ladies sorry not posted on here for a while, was trying not to get too obsessed with ttc (easier said than done). I was just wondering if you could tell me if these are signs?

Well i am three days off to my period and this cycle been having some weird things going on which I have never had before.
Popping/gurgling in my lower tummy
Stitch like feeling on my right hand side
Ache on my left hand side (today)
and lots of cm! oh and the occasional headaches - which i do get the day before my AF arrives.
Oh and god have I been peeing - now i know i do go a lot before af, but it seems every half to an hour!!! and also it feels like im bursting and then its only a trickle!
Do these sound like pg symptons or I am looking far too into this!

cheers

Kate x

Hiya Kate,
They seem good to me, as long as they are different to the symptoms you get before :witch: arrives. Good luck. I hope you get that BFP

Sinead

Not sure, but like others have said, anything that is unusual for your AF is a good sign. The gurgling in your bowel could be irritable bowel syndrome - I sometimes get it before my period and if I have been a bit stressed. Good luck ttc - I hope you get your BFP!

How annoying is it that the early symptoms of pregnancy are the same as pms grrr! Just gets us all confused! It sounds hopeful though, I have a constant dull ache in my right side and lower back and a tugging cramp like feel in the right side of my uterus. Im also really gassy which i tend not to be! So your symptoms are a bit like mine fingers crossed! How long have you been ttc?

Hi

thanks for the replies. I dont think I have IBS as my hubbies best mate has this and I dont have the symptons that he gets!

I have been ttcing for about 5 months now - so not long really!!

Went to Tesco before and got some tests, so I will do one either tomorrow or sunday morning and see what happens!

Good luck xx

Kate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"