Tabs went swimming!! YAY!

sonny

Mummy of Tabitha
Reaction score
Well Tabs is 12 weeks tomorrow and have only managed to get down the pool today (we dont drive so its a bit of a walk,then timing it right around feeds and sleeps so she doesnt scream the place down!)
She loved it bless her! even when Andy nearly drowned her! We were looking at the clock on the wall and Andy didnt notice her head go in!! Like how?? lol
Anyway she coughed and spluttered but still enjoyed it lol

The only thing is im a bit worried now.....i bought a cute swimsuit for her from Matalan 6-9 months and it was a SQQQQQUEEZZZEEE to get her into it :baby:
She was 24 inches at birth. I looked on a label the other day and it said 3-6months height 27 inches but she is way taller than that now!
She has been in her 3-6 month stuff for a few weeks now as it fits her better in the height but gets drowned in the width!
Think we grew a tall one!She is on the 98th centile. but seriously for her to outgrow a stretchy 6-9 month cossie!!

Think ill have to get another one quick!! lol

Well done Tabs!!! But blimey.... you're a long'un!!!

(BTW, I saw the title of the thread and thought... hang on... I CAN'T SWIM!! Every time you post something Sonny, I keep thinking you're talking about me!!!! :rofl:)

Well done Tabs!!! But blimey.... you're a long'un!!!

(BTW, I saw the title of the thread and thought... hang on... I CAN'T SWIM!! Every time you post something Sonny, I keep thinking you're talking about me!!!! :rofl:)

LMAO :rofl: Must be funny seeing it lol. I get that when i read Tillys posts as her OH is Sonny!

Morgan looks seriously gorgeous in that new pic!

We both have stunning girls!!

:hug:

Glad she enjoyed her swimming , know how you feel about the tall thing my daughter is 'off the scale' as the HV put it!! she is above the 99.6th centile!! lol x

i cant wait to take courtney swimming.... what age can you take them??
she loves the bath already :)

same with jayden even 3-6mnths is tight on him, i hvent taken him swimming yet as im scared i might drown him as he is very heavy to carry these days.

But well done to lil one!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"