Take 2, ttc #2, testing early! *Update faint line!*

Ugh I did another one lol :dohh: I see something line-shadow-ish irl but can't pick it up on the camera. Ughh I feel like I'm just clutching at straws here. :wacko:

I had shadows for almost 4 days before I got a pink line ic are really hard for progression I see your shadows deff in every pic how many days until af is due?

Thanks, i'm hoping i get a real line soon! I'm on 9 dpo, Af usually comes around 13-14 dpo. My bbs have been weirdly sore, they often get sore before af but last night they were sore in a different way like from lying on them or something. :shrug:

:happydance: I must have line-eye cause I also see those shadows....

Just went through the same thing! See my thread about testing early. Don’t lose hope!

ugh my afternoon test was all pockmarked and dented, couldn't see a thing through all the dots. :-( The 2ww is so frustrating when you have zero patience like me! lol

Ugh more shadow monsters and no lines last night and this am :nope: Starting to lose hope for this month. We conceived dd on the first month trying so I just assumed that would happen again for #2, but last month was a probable chemical and this month isn't looking good. Hope nothing is wrong with my ladyparts. :shrug:

I'm wondering if maybe I O'd a day later than I thought. FF put my crosshairs on the lowest temp day but the day after it was still a pretty low temp, if I set the detector tuning to FAM it puts me at only 9 dpo today. Can anyone take a look and see what they think? Link is in my signature. Thank you!!

I agree and think it's completely possible you're 9dpo, possibly even a day less than this. The app says it goes on your temp being higher than the previous six, so if you look at it like that, you'd be looking at 2dpo being ovulation day rather than the others, but I think given when you had your positive OPK and the fact your temp jumped at 2dpo it's more realistic you ovulated at where it says 1dpo

Omggg I just got a faint line!!! Ahh!! I’ll post it in a few mins!

Also thanks for checking my chart cupcake! I think the same thing happened last month and I switched it to the FAM detector. My luteal phase length made more sense that way too but I dunno if it was bc of the chemical or what.

Heres the new test! I'm so excited, come on bean, stick stick! :happydance:
I did one of the 10miu tests too but it was bfn and had a dent on it. Not gonna buy those ever again (BlueCross brand), there were so many dents in them from the packaging. I think they aren't as good quality or maybe it's a bad lot or something.

At time:

7 mins after time:

13 mins after time:

Eek! Can't wait to see tomorrows test! I got some frer's tonight and was waiting to get a hint of something to use one. That was a 4 hr hold, tested at 8:30pm, I don't think my fmu is as good as later in the day but gonna try it anyway!

Eek! Can't wait to see tomorrows test! I got some frer's tonight and was waiting to get a hint of something to use one. That was a 4 hr hold, tested at 8:30pm, I don't think my fmu is as good as later in the day but gonna try it anyway!

Join our club lol so far ever tread I've followed including my own fmu is total crap and afternoon/ evening were incredibly better like bfn fmu and dark BFP later in starting to think fmu rally isn't whay everyone thinks holding it all night or almost all night it starts to breakdown or honestly that's urine you made the night and day before so technically it'd be the same as day before but worse because it's held so long! I don't know I could be crazy but lately all the ladies are better later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->