Take 2, ttc #2, testing early! *Update faint line!*

That cheapie is loads darker! I wouldn't worry about your temp dipping a little, lots of pregnancy charts dip. I'm having déjà vu ... I feel like I have said this to you already but I haven't

Haha thats funny, I feel like that sometimes from commenting on so many different threads lol.

Here is last night's frer and this morning's ic and progression pic. Getting darker yay! Having a lot of pressure down there today. My temp shot up quite a bit too so that made me happy! :)

Frer didn't get a lot darker last night, can't really even tell a difference now that it's dry bc the older one has turned yellowish now. But this pic is from each of them wet. I might save my last one for tomorrow morning instead of doing it tonight. I only have like 3 more IC's left too lol. I've been using some old way expired opk's too to see if there is any progression on them but they aren't in very good shape being so out of date.

Thanks! I will probably stop testing once I run out of tests, I just wanted to make sure things were going ok at least until AF is due on Wednesday. Once I pass that hurdle I will start feeling more confident in things!!

Understandable. I would do the same too! Didn't used to so much, it's weird how things change. These days I would absolutely keep testing. Probably until we hadn't any money left :D lol

Perfect progression!!! I was going to stop testing too & then I ordered a bunch more :dohh:

14 dpo today, AF would be due today or tomorrow. This morning I woke up early needing to pee so I just poas and went back to bed without looking at it lol. Took a pic of it dry later and I rewet it to see what the wet line looked like lol. :haha:

Dry:

opk's dry, finally starting to get close to positive:

"wet":

wet progression:

Didn't get a chance to post my test yesterday. So here is the frer from fmu yesterday, slightly darker but not much. And then my IC from today, the progression is much more noticeable on skipping a day. And opk finally turned positive today! I've officially missed af and no spotting or anything, so I'm feeling more confident and starting to really believe I'm preggo! Fx!! :thumbup:

Ugh upload isn't working, hold on! :dohh:

Ok let's try this again! Uploading site isn't working so I'll have to use b&b uploader.

Attachments

• IMG_7845.jpg
    IMG_7845.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Frer Prog.jpg
    Frer Prog.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7856.jpg
    IMG_7856.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 9
  • ICprog16.jpg
    ICprog16.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 9
  • opk15-16.jpg
    opk15-16.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 9
Hm not much progress today, 18 dpo you'd think the ic would be darker by now? Hope everything is ok. :shrug: I'm all out of tests now, debating if i should buy some cheaper store brand ones or what, maybe amazon will have something i can get quickly. Got my first prenatal blood panel taken yesterday where they will test my thyroid and other blood levels, I'm not sure if they do an hcg quantative in that or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->