Take a Look please!

BabyD331

Reaction score
I hope it's okay to post this here. But I'm really freaking out here and was wondering if I can get some more opinions. I think I got my BFP this morning on a CBP. Can you ladies take a peek and tell me what you think? Here is a link to my thread.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1439117-12-10-update-pg-12-a-12.html

I have heard such bad things about blue dye I wouldn't take it as a bfp just yet. I can't see it at all in the first pic but can see a very faint line in the tweaked one. I would take a pink dye test and see what you get. Gl I hope it's a bfp I will be looking for an update.

BFN with Wondfo this morning but I looked up my batch number and I have a bad batch.

Aw that sucks!!! It's so frustrating with all the bad batches of tests at the moment!. Have you bought an frer yet to test tomorrow or just going to leave it a few days?

I'm just feeling really down so I think I'm just gonna wait a week or so and see what happens. The upside is that when this cycle is over, I'm starting Vitex and Folic Acid, which I heard are really successful.

Good idea just have a test and chill out (I say that but I never could lol) I wanted to start vitex this month but I am breastfeeding and can't :( but I don't think it will be long be lo weans we are only on 3-4 feeds in a 24 hours period now. Good luck and I hope everything works out for you

I've heard really good things about it. I'm really hoping it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->