Take a picture of your perky "never been pregnant yet" boobs!

Wnt2beAMom

Reaction score
Haha.....just an FYI before you get pregnant... ;)

:haha: Hey my boobs are perky! I've had 3 kids but they hung in there. Pun intended. LOL

Of course I got married when I was 19, and we started having kids right away, so I'm only 25. That helps ;)

My boobs are only B cups... don't think they are big enough to sag :dohh:

Haha!! Good idea! Fingers crossed they dont end up with the tennis balls in socks look, dangling down by your belly button hahaha :haha:

My breasts are still perky and firm! (also only one tiny stretch mark, almost have a flat stomach again, and everything returned to normal "down there")

Every woman's body is going to respond differently to pregnancy. :flower:

:nope: Mine have never been perky! :nope:

I didn't think mine were til I saw a photo of my pre-preg body that dh snapped the year we got married. I was hot... now I am safely in the mumsy category.
Xx

haha...so far I just miss my old nipples.... I didn't have much areola before pregnancy and now I feel like Bologna Barb from "Pitch Perfect" :rofl:

Well this is an interesting thread. :haha: I've actually gone down in a cup size since losing weight. I bought a new bra last summer.

I'm down a cup size or 2 but nipples omg, used to be pale coral and small, now they're like chocolate digestive biscuits xx

I was a B cup pre pregnancy, 2 breastfed kids later and I am still where I started, in fact my boobs were probably the one part of me that DIDN'T get any fat in them during pregnancy, but they are still high up there, so I guess I can't complain, if anything I just don't look like a teenager halfway through puberty with underdeveloped breasts like I did before.

Oh God I wish I'd done this! Pre-pregnancy my breasts were 34E, perky and nice- not that I thought so at the time! Now they are 33GG and my nipples point towards the ground, my breasts look like a bashful dog looking down because it knows its been naughty :haha: :cry:

Mine seem to have shrunk?! I don't mind, still a 32EE, but they do seem much... stretchier I guess is the word. Like they've been put in the washing machine and then hung out to dry too many times.

I'm an A cup so i dont think my fried eggs are likely to droop :blush:

Talking of which - does anyone know what happens to your boobs after pregnancy if you had breast enlargement surgery beforehand?

Eleanor that made me giggle!

Mine started a perky 32e/f and went to a G when nursing and they shrank to a d/dd after but with huge nipples.
They are definitely going/gone South although they've improved probably temporarily due to being pregnant again.
Xx

Mine shrunk...really shrunk...I was a 34 B, didn't lose any extra weight after returning to prepregnancy weight. And...now I am a 34 A/32 B. So depressing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->