Taking charge of your fertility

Mrs.Felton

TTC#1, off BC end of 6/12
Reaction score
  • I just picked up a copy of this book from the library. Has anyone read this if so did you think it was helpful?

• Thanks ladies and :dust: to everyone!

i love it.. its my favorite ttc book that i have.. its really imformative

Awesome I hope I like it as much as you do.

I picked this up last year before I went of HBC - I was looking for an 'alternative' and it looked like a well written, informative book.

WOW, it is SO much more than that!! It taught me so many things about my body and my cycles that I had NEVER even heard about before. It's hard to read from cover to cover, there's just too much info. I took it piece by piece, and now I feel more in tune with my body than ever.

If you have any questions about TCOYF, just PM me. :)

I have and would highly recommend it to TTCers. It taught me so much xxx

I picked this up last year before I went of HBC - I was looking for an 'alternative' and it looked like a well written, informative book.

WOW, it is SO much more than that!! It taught me so many things about my body and my cycles that I had NEVER even heard about before. It's hard to read from cover to cover, there's just too much info. I took it piece by piece, and now I feel more in tune with my body than ever.

If you have any questions about TCOYF, just PM me. :)

Aww thanks, I sure will!

Iv just got mine to! at first glance i was scared at how tricky and clinical it looked but when i took the time to read it through it tought me how to check my cervix and the CM and im going to try the temping when af arrives, it has detailed real pictures which is great!
Im glad iv bought it so i can go back to it when needed!
Good luck! x

As others have said, great book! I normally borrow or resell my books, this one has stayed on the shelf. :thumbup:

It's a great book. Just so happens that I was going to put mine on ebay tonight (I now have two copies -my Mum bought me one too!).

If anyone would like to buy it, its £10 and I will pay the postage.

x

its grt i read it while ttc morgan might get it again x

I just ordered mine and got it on Friday but now I don't need it. Hoping I can return it. Hope it helps ya'll!

I have been thinking about picking it up if I ever made it to a book store. I guess I have to just order it online.

I have been thinking about picking it up if I ever made it to a book store. I guess I have to just order it online.

So far I like it. I'm learning new things like a lot of ladies on here think that if your pregnant then your opk will get darker and be positive but that's not the case cus your technically not ovulating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->