Taking MAT leave earlier than planned...

Connah'sMommy

Reaction score
Me and my new boss have decided that it would be best for me and baby if i take my leave alot earlier than planned. i was taking it 2 weeks before my due date in august but now were thinking the 5th July.

Reason being that im getting very sick at least 3 days out of 7 every week :/
I seem to be picking up bugs,getting UTI's that arnt clearing up too well with meds...a long list of things really and its affecting my work.

The first 3 weeks from the 5th will be holidays and the rest mat leave but i cant help worrying.

Im worried its too early even though i know its best for us.

Im worried about money more than anything. Im actually in tears thinking we wont manage even though i know there is a way we will manage..i mean of course there is....people are alot worse off than us and manage perfectly.

I think i need some reassurance...My pay will be statutory mat pay and im not sure how much this is? then OH brings home £1000 pm. We get about £600 tax creds a month but £500 of that is childcare:shrug:

Please someone reassure me we will be ok:nope:

You will be fine hun. You may find it a struggle, im not going to lie. But its another mouth to feet and back to clothe. If you do... you will soon work out how to save on the pennies. It will just come to you. And your bound to feel worried about this things!

Good luck

Rememeber every time you worry... ITS FOR YOUR BABY!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->