Taking something back without receipt.

DCS

Reaction score
I got a talking sula for DD from argos, paid in cash, and can't find the damn receipt. Turns out she wants the bing and sula talking set. Do you think I would be able to take it back and just swap? Or would it be easier to try to sell sula and then buy the set?

Sometimes they will refund it or half price if its got the catalogue code on the side. Our local store apparently told my MIL that the code is your proof of purchase . Not sure how it works but I'd just be cheeky and try my luck lol Worth a try anyway!!. x

I took something back to Wilkos without a receipt and they gave me a refund on a gift card. It's always worth asking

You can usually exchange only if you haven't got a reciept. I've done it quite a few times with clothes and toys from asda, primark etc.. Just take it in and exchange it for something else :)

Thanks. I think I will give them a call tomorrow morning. Just to be sure before I go in.

It's usually exchange for current value, just check it isn't half price or something right now because if it is they can't really do anything to override the price. Without the receipt they can't see how much you've paid. A straight forward exchange is really easy though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->