Taking the Piss

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
:hissy: :gun: :hissy:

In no! mood at all right now. Just been sat at the stupid job center for 3 hours! which took me an hour getting there just to be told i could be waiting 12 weeks to start getting paid.

Now how the fuck am i supposed to support Jayden with NO money! i have no income whats so ever! i am so sick of having to borrow money, that place needs a kick up the ass (i would be happy to do so :D)

I've had to take a crisis loan out to buy my baby nappies :cry: i feel like such a failure to my baby! He is asleep in his pram without a care in the world, not knowing what his mummy has to do just to get by. I have to go back there in a minute, and if i wasn't desperate i wouldn't even bother after the way they spoke to me.

'you was a bit stupid getting yourself into this wasn't you!' <<< who the fuck is he to say that to me!!!

sorry rant over xx

Dont get me started on the job centre!!!! Biggest punch of incompetant monkeys in the world ever! I lodged a formal complaint with them back in May, I got a letter acknowledging my complaint and never heard anything again. I sent more letters... no response. I have now had to complain to the independent case examiner I am not letting it go. I have even been spoken to like absolute crap on the phone to them numerous times.... one person even called me a benefit scrounger!!!! I was so outraged!!!!!!!! Its not my fault I lost my sodding job all I was trying to do was claim contribution based job seekers. Oh my god I hate the job centre so much I could go on and on and on. I took me 3 months to get what I was entitled to whilst being called a liar the whole time. Im cross now... deep breaths.... lol

getting urself into what? i got 2 crisis loans and i work ha and when they asked me to pay them back i said nar if the imigrants get them for free and get everythn paid for them then im entitled to a 1 off payment when im in a bit of a financial pickle and i never heard from them since x

getting urself into what? i got 2 crisis loans and i work ha and when they asked me to pay them back i said nar if the imigrants get them for free and get everythn paid for them then im entitled to a 1 off payment when im in a bit of a financial pickle and i never heard from them since x

Feel like a right twat you know jen! i've got to go back up to that twating place now an J isn't a happy bunny today :dohh:

no, i refused, she said she would apply to get it taken out my child benifit but they still havent and that was 9 months ago x

They are incompetant sometimes. I've been sent several jobs in Eastleigh when they KNOW I have no way of getting there, and a couple of days ago I received a job, went "OMG! They've got it in the right area this time!" Only to realise that it's a shift one which is too early for buses and too late for the bus home.. Also, they sent me the same job...with someone else's name and address at the top. Fortunately I know him and everything...but surely this is a breach of privacy??

Oh well, if I get the job I'm after, I'm the one that'll interviewing for all the JSA etc, so come into my branch!!! :p

xxx

my Oh went in today cos he got sacked on fri (he does agency work) he said to them about signing on, cos he was in the same situation before and didnt, and they said he had to phone up to do it!! an 0800 number, which he'd be on for about half an hour to. not much help, seeing as we dont have a landline and just use our mobiles all the time! so basically he'd have to spend a load of money in order to claim. grrrrrr

what a bunch of tossers!! Do they not realise that there are infact genuine cases out there. Im sure you would work if you could!! :hug: I would defo post a complaint as sparkswillfly mentioned.

Good luck, I hope that you manage to get somewhere soon. :hug:

sorry if anyone has said it I didnt want to read and run but they have to sub you sometihng they cant exspect you to go that long with no money! one of my jobs i waited 6 and was even evicted from my house as my rent was late and the landlord wouldnt believe me that i had to wait. I ended up asking for a sub cause i couldnt even eat! thts ridiculous , 12 weeks i mean . Thats into next year!

£80 they have given me to get by! what do i do with that like .. i went shopping for stuff i need for J which was nappies,wipes,food,clothes because he has now gone in to next size clothes:dohh:and that left me with £15 so now i have to give that to my mum for 'keep' so what do i do for myself?

:hissy:

:hugs: They are complete morons. Definitely complain, I got my money quicker when I sent a written complaint.

Is there anyway you could go on a different sort of benefits?
Sorry I dont know the situation your in though.
What about Income support?
Xxx

Is there anyway you could go on a different sort of benefits?
Sorry I dont know the situation your in though.
What about Income support?
Xxx

thats what im waiting for :(
income support, child benefits + child tax oh an me EMA x

Bet you wish they'd hurry up!!
I can't even imagine what you must be going threw at the moment :(
I hope it all gets sorted really soon hun
Xxxx

I just looked back in here again and relised it was the job centre not your job! doh! well they have to give your proper crisis loans and not that crap about havng to live on £4 a day! gave me £30 for one week once! wtf? how are you meant to live on that? and why so long what benefit takes that long?

Tell me about it, I went to them in desperate need for help. I am self employed and with this credit crisis it hit me and H hard. I dont have any children but was at risk of losing my house etc. I went to the job centre to see what they could do and they said nothing unless I had children. He then said my advice get pregnant.

Can you believe this. The goverment spend millions trying to stop people from getting pregnant and encouraging young women not to and then an organisation that works with the government then tell me to get pregnant to get benefits. I want children when we are both ready not just to get money. I was so annoyed. I then rang the Inland revenue and they said I was entitled to working tax credits and could not believe the advice I got.

It makes me so mad:hissy: They are happy to give out benifits to anyone but not those who need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->