Talk about a kick in the balls!

MrsLQ

3 boys and a cat <3
Reaction score
Ok so after 2.5 years of ttc we got pregnant.YAY. 6 weeks later I had a natural miscarriage.gutted. 2.5 weeks later in hospital with agonising pain. Well it turns out a sperm and my egg had met again.....HURRAH. However your ovary has released a cyst which has ruptured and destroyed everything. SHIT! Now I am due my 1st af since miscarriage, feel like crap! I am hormonal and I am worried about how I am going to feel when she shows. But the real kick in the teeth/balls is my husband has be provisionally diagnosed with bi polar disorder.... Which is fine.... Lobe him no matter what and he doesn't have the usual symptoms, however the medication has taken his sex drive and his ability to ejaculate. I just feel like someone is out to get me. I known am being silly. but knowing it is physically impossible for me to be pregnant and for the forcable future is devastating!

Just feel like arghhhhhhh.... Needed to let it out. Losing my baby just hurts so bad!

Sorry to hear you are going through all this at once....I really dont have any profound words for you, only that you should mourn your loss, reach out to loved ones when you feel overwhelmed and the it will get easier for sure....

aww bless ya its not all dome and gloom go wiv hubby 2 gp explain u r tryin 4 baby there is medication that can be taken and not effect him theres also drugs frm yr gp that he can give hubby 2 help with ejaculation and errectile probs due 2 medication let me know how u get on there is light at end of tunnel hopefully

oh i hope you manage to sort it out, like the others said your gp may be able to help. i hope your feeling ok today :hugs:

Big hugs hun! You are going through a tough time, it seems all these things have to happen at once just to test our strength. Keep going but give yourself time to mourn your loss, good luck xxx

Thank you for all the support ladies. I am feeling a bit better today, think I am hormonal as am due my Af. I will keep you guys update as to what happens, The doctor in on holiday so can't see him for at least a week....booooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->