Tallulah

mwah_xx

Reaction score
What do people think? You can hate it I don't mind!

The reason behind it is - I think it's a fab name, my oh isn't on board so it's off the table for me - but I've not met anyone else other than me that likes it! Just wondered if there was someone somewhere who did!!

I think it just sounds very busy. I forget who but a celebrity named her daughter this and I actually think someone on BnB has a daughter named Tallulah?? I might be mistaken.
It's not a name for me, but I see nothing "wrong" with it :thumbup:

I don't actually know anyone called Tallulah, I like the uniqueness of it, but I don't think I could call my daughter that. Everyone has their own tastes when it comes to names really.

Demi Moore & Bruce Willis have a daughter named Tallulah Belle Willis - I think it's kinda cute but more like a nickname to call a little girl, rather than a "real" name.

To me it sounds more like a nickname than a first name. To each their own though, it's what you feel about the name that matters.

Sorry, I hate it! It sounds like a joke name for some reason.

I like Tallulah. I used to know a very sweet little blond Tallulah. She really was delightful! Funny how things can influence!

Ps I would NEVER get it past DH either!!!

I'm glad it's not just me who likes it.

Shame though we have the perfect surname for it too!

I'm not a fan of Tallulah but I can't really say why!

It reminds me of Bugsy Malone and I can't help singing the song when I hear the name. I'm terrible for name association.

That totally adds to the appeal and has me singing haha!

I know two little girls called Tallulah! I hadn't heard the name in years but I think it is gaining popularity. My friend is on BnB (TaraMum) and her little girl is called Tallulah Elise (nickname Lulah) :flower:

I LOVE it!!!! I wanted Tallulah for dd#2 nn Lulu but OH was having none of it :(
I was so gutted the kids in work let me name our class praying mantis it instead!! Actually her full name was Tallulah Chelsea Christabel!!! :rofl:

I know someone who really wanted this name but her OH wasn't on board and in the end it didnt suit her daughter. They picked Talia instead and called her Tally. I also know a Lula. That to me sounds more like a nn than Tallulah.

Don't like it personally.
As others have said its a very playful name. Reminds me of dolls name.

Wow I am surprised how many dislike it! I think it is is a beautiful name and we have a little Tallulah at my school and she is awesome - she is adorable with a sweet angel face but fearless and happy to play in the mud with the boys.

I personally love the name Tallulah, though I agree that it fits a little girl more than it does an adult. However, if I met an adult with the name Tallulah I wouldn't really think it was that odd. I do know a Tallulah though! She's adorable, super sweet, soft features, basically the exact image I get from a name like that. I love the NN Lula, too. I actually really wanted Tallulah for awhile, but DF was against it.

I dont think its a BAD name but it reminds me of the poor little girl whose parents named her 'tallulah does the hula from hawaii' WHY! - the girl at aged nine was taken into state custody until the parents changed her name.. so yeah it kinda just reminds me of this story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->