Tam & Paul

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
Hope you guys are doing well. How is baby Alfie and Jade doing? Thinking of you guys.

Tam....My computer is working again....Hope to catch you soon on MSN :hugs:

Shes not been on much or Paul :( Tams not having a good time of it still poor love :(

I was just thinking to myself last night I must do a post asking how they all are?

How is Tams SPD now, any signs of improvment?

SPD playing up an B .. something high I think :rofl:

Ear ache/infection too & a broken laptop :(

I was told by consultant on Monday that if SPD not gone 6 weeks after birth you need to see physio for exercises as its something to do with hip being misaligned.

Aw poor Tam. Sorry to hear she's having a rough time.

Hope she gets better soon.

Thats too bad. Hope you feel better soon Tam and Paul you gets some R&R.

Hello all,

back again.....and hopefully to stay this time! :)

It has been a bit of a pain really, SPD has been very bad, my laptop broke (not charging at all anymore), I got an ear infection and little Alfie got a rotten cold, so we have both been getting very little sleep indeed, anything from 20 mins to an hour and a half a night as it affected his breathing :(

The good news is, Alfie is much better today and I went to bed at 5pm last night and slept thru til 6.30am this morning as Paul and Alfie slept downstairs to give me a break.....also the SPD is doing great at the mo :) I have a clicky hip which can be painful of a night, but on the whole I am feeling human again, I just need to shake this ear infection, I have had it for over 1 week and ran out of anti-biotics so may have to get some more, but on the whole, doing great now!

I am gradually reading thru the posts and hope to catch up with you all at some point, I have missed it on here!

Hope you are all well!! xXx

Awww bless ....

Sorry you have had a bit of a time of it hun, but hopefully you and lil un are going to be on the mend now!

Glad to see both you and paul back on the forum ... been really quiet without you!!

Hope the SPD gets in order aswell as im sure you just wanna be up and around without hassel!!

Catch you soon and Hope the kids are ok!

Imi
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"