Tampons

Sarah88

Full time working mummy
Reaction score
Just wondering how long til I can start wearing tampons again? I hate pads! It's been 2 and a half weeks since I gave birth, no stitches or tears...

I hate pads too!!!! But unfortunately you arent supposed to wear them with your post partum bleeding, not until you get your first period... according to my doctor. But if it bothers you that much, it might be worth a quick call to your doctor, as I know all doctors have different views onthings.

while you are supposed to wait until the doctor gives you the okay at your six week post partum appt, if you feel comfortable with tampons right now then give it a try! i hate pads too, but i was not comfortable with trying tampons that early. then again i had three stitches!

I talked to my mw and she said I don't have to wait, might need some lubricant if it's tender. i'm not bleeding heavily anyways so i'm off to give it a try, lol. Hopefully I still have tampons somewhere...

I started using them again for my first AF and a had a section.

xx

I started using them again for my first AF and a had a section.

xx

I am doing the same thing. Had a section and I am on my first AF in my 6th week. I wore pads for 5 weeks with postpartum bleeding and detest them.

I'm so naive... I didn't think you bled vaginally with a caeser... :dohh:

I hate pads too....BLAH!

But I had 2 stiches,I don't feel comfortable with wearing a tampon just yet.Might try it for my first period though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->