Tamwar and Aafia

kit10grl

Reaction score
Its kinda annoying me that he still hasnt spoken to her now. I know hes all hurt and would be angry and lashing out but cmon its not really like how we have seen his personality in the past is it? He was all open and forgiving when Syed had come out and hed been all lying and cheating on Amira and stuff.

However it will all be ok soon. David will be able to let Aafia know she should have Tamwar transferred to Holby. The helpful doctors and nurses there would have convinced him to forgive her by the end of the episode lol

I think he's angry at her because she knew it was her dad that set fire to Zainab but she didn't say anything and let him carry on controlling her.

:rofl: He obviously raced back there tonight so maybe he can mention it when he gets back ;)

:rofl: He obviously raced back there tonight so maybe he can mention it when he gets back ;)

pmsl. Yeh hes been a busy boy this weekend.

I think i just really want them to fix it cos they were so cute together. I know she kept it from him and stuff but if Massod can forgive her surely Tam can too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->