Tara's testing from 8dpo until af or BFP! Slow progression but sticky bean :)

PrincessTaz

Winter's Mummy, TTC#2
Reaction score
Hey ladies, I was trying not to test early but as always I don't have the will power!

Tested this morning at 8dpo with fmu on my one step midstreams that are supposedly 10miu, just my luck it was dud test and I'd already flushed the pee, such a novice mistake to make lol, I should know better.

Top pic taken at 2 mins and bottom at 6 mins.
IMG_20160621_090526.jpg

Will possibly test again with smu x

Hey love, thought you might test today :winkwink: haha! Such a rookie error there. Never mind! Sending you lots of luck. Xx

9dpo

Tested again with fmu, initially thought I saw something and then it disappeared! Praying it's just too early and I've never had an early bfp with these one step midstreams so not sure how early the show.
Really don't wanna waste more money of FRER but it's so tempting as I've always had bfp at 10dpo with them so at least I'd know if was deffo out.

Fmu, one step midstreams bfn.
IMG_20160622_085042.jpg

I see a line on that test and I'm really careful about saying I see lines as don't like to get people's hopes up. Good luck!

Hmmm I see something, looks grey / shadowy though. I can always see shadows on one step tests, not had ones in a case like these though just the plain strips. Fx you get something pink tomorrow! Xx

I'm sure there's a faint line there. Try the frer! :)

So decided I'd test again this afternoon as a few people were saying they could see something on this morning's test even though I couldn't. Well anyway I can actually see something super super faint. I'm trying not to be excited as it could easily be an evaporation but I've been using these months with no hint of anything. Praying it's the start of a bfp but won't get overly carried away with myself because we all know it can go either way!

IMG_20160622_154849.jpg

I'm here! I can see lines on both, so excited for your next tests! Do you have a frer or sd?x

Babylove I don't, I'm just been using thelse cheapies and avoiding have informed FRER in the house so I can't waste them lol. If there's any progression on these in the morning I'm going to go to boots and get some frer. I have 2 digis but definitely not using them yet x

I don't blame you!!! I can't wait for tomorrow's fmu test!!!x

Good luck!! I think I see something on those tests!! Can't wait for next test!!

9dpo evening FRER. Not testing until tomorrow now as I'm still non the wiser here. It's so faint could be an evap.
IMG_20160622_194645.jpg

I can see it on all your pics and thats in my phone x

I'm saying definite bfp looks pink and I see it on the cheapies not just frer xx

I'd say bfp too! Evaps don't look that good! 😊👍🏼

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"