Tara's testing from 8dpo until af or BFP! Slow progression but sticky bean :)

So I decided to brave a digI and just my look it's bloody faulty, nothing at all happened!

Called clearblue customer service helpline number though and they were lovely and super helpful and will be sending me another test out on Monday!
IMG_20160624_113410.jpg

How annoying! Glad they're sending you a replacement though!

It looks like really good progression!! My afternoon urine seems to be best for me. Sorry that digi was faulty!! They are so expensive so I'm glad they will send you a new one!! 😊

Great progression!!! Congrats!

That's annoying! Cb are brilliant with replacement tests!! Looking forward to when you get the new test xxx

Remember it doubles every 48 hours so compare 9dpo with 11dpo and it should help you feel better! It's still early days at that so I think it's progressing just fine!

Sorry to keep being so worried but I'm really starting to worry about lack of progression on my tests. I know the frer showed good yesterday but the one step aren't showing any and I haven't been able to use a frer today as I've been having a sleepover and only brought a cheapie. There's just difference at all between 10dpo and 12dpo, I just don't feel that can be good. Has anyone ever had slow progression like this and it worked out okay?

PicsArt_06-25-12.27.02.jpg

You really need to try and stick with the same brand of test for progression, that said the test that you have done today looks more defined today than 2 days ago, I know luvmyall on here with her current pregnancy, her tests fluctuated quite alot and she's now 3rd tri I think. Try and stay positive, I know how hard this bit is, sending lots of hugs xxxxx

Thanks myheart, this was the brand I was initially using this time but been using frer too as I don't always trust cheaper tests for faint lines due to evaps.

I go from being super positive to crying the next minute because I'm scared it's all going wrong. I really wish I had the will power to just stop testing now but I can't!

Honestly I'm sick of listening to myself so I must be super annoying to everyone else x

I always found those tests awful for progression. Remember it's not just about your levels but how much dye is in the test.m, even the shade of dye that's in the test as well! It is def looking darker and more defined though so try and stay positive. Will you do a frer today if you can? I bet that'll put your mind at ease! With this pregnancy it took ages for my cheapie a to show any real progression!xx

Just looked again and look how thick today's test line is compared to the other one! That's what you want to be seeing!!x

Thanks babylove, I'm praying it is just these tests. There still isn't anymore progression today, possibly a tiny but less defined line so I'm just not testing anymore now. I only have one test left anyway so I'm just gonna snap it. They're just stressing me out and either way it's not going to change the outcome x

20160626_074600.jpg

Ah Hun, don't be disheartened. They are showing progression, those tests are awful though! Did you have any frers left? But your right testing or not testing won't change things! I'm still positive for you though!!!!xx

No I've used all my frer and I don't really wanna spend more money than I have already. If in a few days I've no bleeding or spotting I might get some more x

Sounds like a plan! Remember, today you are pregnant! You'll have your new digi arriving soon as well.x

:hugs: hate this stage of being too early to scan and relying on lines, I panic every time xx

Roll on 6w!!!

lovely progression hun, these type of tests aren't that great with progression comparison don't be disheartened x

I can only echo what everyone else has said hun, these tests are pants for progression. Keeping everything crossed and sending lots of positive thoughts and hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->