Tara's testing from 8dpo until af or BFP! Slow progression but sticky bean :)

It looks like good progression hun and I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

Thanks everyone, you seriously help keep me a little more sane.

So I had one more test left that I wasn't gonna use but then thought sod it, I might as well just use it. Now there was actually a bit of progression in these asda tests. Now I'm wondering if I'd have saved my last one step for afternoon rather than fmu, if they'd have been more progression than what showed this morning.

Anyway I have no tests left now and don't plan on getting anymore, just going to wait a few days andelivery see how it goes. My digis should come between weds - Fri.

20160626_200519.jpg

That looks like great progression!!! With my chemical my fmu was always best...this go around my smu and later always show darker even if it's a 2 hour hold..it'll still be darker. I think your lines look great! 😊

Beautiful progression! Today you are pregnant so enjoy it xx

Those test's look great! I think it's wonderful progression, esp to be testing everday with FMU and not every 2 days or even using SMU. They look FABULOUS!!! You're Pregnant, Lady :hugs:

You're good girl! That looks great! Splurge on one more FRER (ok 2 lol) and celebrate the blazing pink line you see!

ETA: my FMU sucks too.

Great progression

FMU always sucked for me SMU or later in the day was always better :thumbup:

Hey congratulations!!!! I freaked out with my lack of progression, really thought I was having a chemical as my tests went lighter then darker :wacko:

The only way to tell for sure is to get bloods done.

I think your tests look great though and definitely going in the right direction.

:bfp: :happydance:

Just a quick update for everyone that contributed to this thread and helped keep me sane when I was fretting. I'm finally getting good progression even on the cheap strips.I feel a lot more relaxed now but obviously still worried but I'm not going to let my fear stop me enjoying this pregnancy. I want to savour and enjoy every last minute of it.

My digis, that clearblue were supposed to be sent still haven't arrived even though they were getting sent on Monday and I'm dying to do another and see if it's gone from 1-2 to 2-3 weeks.

Thanks everyone for your support :flower:

Screenshot_20160630-212031.jpg

That is beautiful progression!!!! I am sooooo flipping happy for you!!!!!xx

Fantastic progression :thumbup: H&H 9 months :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh