Tara's testing from 8dpo until af or BFP! Slow progression but sticky bean :)

Looks like a :bfp: to me :dust: 10dpo is still super early

As I'm a poas addict I just can not stop myself, need to get oh to hide my frer and digis before I get ideas hahaha

Anyway... FMU vs SMU on one step midstream, turns out smu really can be better!

IMG_20160623_114605.jpg

Great SMU line I never got good lines with FMU SMU was always better for me :thumbup:

:BFP:

Thank you so much everyone, I can't quite believe it! I'm feeling a little bit more positive and will feel better once my progesterone cream arrives tomorrow because I ran out this morning x

Dan-o thanks for sharing your test, makes me feel better x

Yay! Fabulous line! Smu was always much better for me as well! Never stopped me testing with fmu first though :haha: x

I never got good lines using any morning wee, only the afternoon held for some reason! Congratulations your latest test looks lovely!

11dpo

Not really the progression I was wanting to see, I feel it should be darker today. I hate feeling like this! With my son and much the tests got such much darker everyday.

I will test again after a 4hr hold but I'm not getting my hopes now, after 3 chemicals I think that's the most sensible thing to do.

IMG_20160624_073711.jpg

I know it's hard but that's good progression, here are mine from this pregnancy, they are about the same :thumbup:

I will add that I waited till the test was dry as frers tend to darken right up after you think it's not very dark, if you know what I mean!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=906973&d=1446190125

Thanks guys :)

Babylove thanks for that, I've gone back and got it out the drawer and now it's dries there does seem to be a little more progression from yesterday xx

IMG_20160624_082143.jpg

Wow it's loads darker now! And that was fmu, don't forget your smu seems to be better! I have a very good feeling about this and will send all my positive thoughts your way!!x

Wow loads darker, even with FMU!!!

I would say great progression especially with FMU :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"