Tasha's Colman's Balls...

Whats weird is when you permently think the baby is with you....for example i'd passed the LO's over to my dad for and hour while we go and do some food shopping...well i obviously forgot we didn't have the kids with because i'm stood there rocking the trolley back and too. OH was like WTF are you doin!! Babies send you mad, i thought i'd got over the pregnency mind seen as Paige is 4 months!! xx

Todays Colmans Balls:

TnB @ the Zoo:
I want to see the ligons and ti-ers!

phewwwwww thought it was just me doing and saying stupid things.. since ive had Rhiannon ive put her socks in the bin and her nappies in the washing machine :dohh: ive put the peanut butter jar in the sink and the spoon back in the cupboard:dohh::dohh: and said to my mum give Rina a Ting instead of give Tina a Ring...cant state how much better i feel reading this :rofl: im right there with you on the loosing it Tasha lol

phewwwwww thought it was just me doing and saying stupid things.. since ive had Rhiannon ive put her socks in the bin and her nappies in the washing machine :dohh: ive put the peanut butter jar in the sink and the spoon back in the cupboard:dohh::dohh: and said to my mum give Rina a Ting instead of give Tina a Ring...cant state how much better i feel reading this :rofl: im right there with you on the loosing it Tasha lol

:rofl: Sounds like the sort of thing that I've done before but been to embarassed to tell MrBum, knowing full well that if I did, it would only be posted up on here 5 minutes later! :rofl:

SO glad it's not just me! :blush:

:hugs: to all fellow mummies and mummies-to-be who are also loosing it! lol

shocker isnt it lol, how one minute we go from a perfectly "normal" functioning woman to a gibbering dodo...:rofl:

LMAO at this thread! :rofl:

Can I ask about the shoes and socks thing? Is it cos there have been accidents in your past...squeshly shoes and all that?

LMAO at this thread! :rofl:

Can I ask about the shoes and socks thing? Is it cos there have been accidents in your past...squeshly shoes and all that?

Huh?! No! :dohh:

I don't know why tbh - Just something I've always done... Physically can't go if I have them on, though - Like some sort of claustrophobia?

:lol: Can't believe you put the nappies in the washing machine! :rofl:

:whispers: Don't tell DH but :shhh: I put the coffee in the mugs the other day, and the sugar in the coffee machine!! :dohh:

:blush: in all fairness the bin is practically next to the washing machine, im just glad i found out BEFORE i started the machine, eeeuuuch can you imagine the mess :rofl:

wouldnt be sooooo bad, but ive done it twice :dohh:

:rofl: @ sugar in coffee machine, that must be one sweeeeeet cuppa coffee :)

my one for today, i rang my OH on the landline and asked him if he was home.....OMG! how did i end up with half a brain cell ?!?!?!? lol

oh and another one ive done is whilst watching ANTM one girl described herself as caucasion, i asked if she was a cockny-asian!!!! :blush:

Well earlier I was on msn, someone commented on a big blob of salsa down my front, and I replied, "Well you try eating your baby with one hand and holding your dinner with the other!" :dohh:

It's official: I've lost my mind - I do hope it's not permanent! :rofl:

:shock: you ATE Anna...OMG!!!!

:rofl:

shouldnt laugh but your "sayings" are hysterical Tasha, keep 'em coming ;) X

TnB was telling her friend who won't eat vegetables on msn yesterday about veggie sausages...
Alana: But they're veggie sausages!
TnB: yes but they're not made of sausages!
Alana: ....
TnB: VEGETABLES!

Okay,

Wasn't sure where to put this (i.e. In here or in the confess your cringiest moments thread in over 18s) Have already posted it in the cringes, but think it should go here, too because it has to be my worst case of coleman's balls yet! :rofl:

Was in tesco today and when we approached the checkout MrBum remembered that we had forgotten bread so wheeled off to fetch some... As the last thing to go through the check-out (my copy of Scarlett Magazine ) was being scanned, I was (trying to) simultaneously think "It's embarassing me a little to purchase this mag that has a header 'The magazine that turns women on'" and say, "My husband's just gone to get a loaf of bread..."

What comes out? "My husband's just gone to turn me on", of course!!

OMG
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you can get aressted for that in public Tasha!!!

hahahahahahahahaha
i dont think i can breath im laughing so much....

Bahahahaha! It's contageous! lol This evening we were having a BBQ, and MrBum asked me to "take the rolls out of the onion"! :rofl:

So sorry luckyme, but I just had to post this here:

I'm finding it hard to buy clothing because my stomach is flat from my belly button up but below my belly button I have a pooch. I can't find a shirt that shits me properly.

:rofl: Maybe we should rename this thread to post-pregnancy madness?? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->