Tasha's Colman's Balls...

Today Mrs Bum and I were slow running to our front door... and I slow pushed her out the way and she slow-fell... with no control and completely involuntarily!

Thats so funny...I can visualize it.....all in slow mode...
LOL
Did she bounce off a wall or just go down??!!!!

hehehehehe

No - he shoved me from the side, and I just fell, unbelievably slowly (sideways) and nearly hit the ground by MrBum caught my arm and I was able to regain my balance!

Okay,

Wasn't sure where to put this (i.e. In here or in the confess your cringiest moments thread in over 18s) Have already posted it in the cringes, but think it should go here, too because it has to be my worst case of coleman's balls yet! :rofl:

Was in tesco today and when we approached the checkout MrBum remembered that we had forgotten bread so wheeled off to fetch some... As the last thing to go through the check-out (my copy of Scarlett Magazine ) was being scanned, I was (trying to) simultaneously think "It's embarassing me a little to purchase this mag that has a header 'The magazine that turns women on'" and say, "My husband's just gone to get a loaf of bread..."

What comes out? "My husband's just gone to turn me on", of course!!

ok i say stupid things now such as "is he lowing the morn?" you mean to tell me that when i get pregnant im goin to get worse, omg, i wont be able to function at all!!!:dohh:

I was telling my mother today what the outcome of my scan was...

My Mum: What did the doctor say? Are you okay?
Me: It's nothing too serious, I have a retroverted universe... :dohh:

:rofl:

i'm actually crying with laughter, this thread is absolutely great. I had a bit of a moment today come to think of it.

i've been going on for ages about going shopping with my mother to an indoor outlet, but then out of the blue i completely forgot about this and then willing agreed to go shopping with my best mate. When she pointed out the fact i said i was on a 'slow go'..

she looked at me weirdly when i didn't reaslise my mistake.. i meant to say 'go slow' :dohh:
it's silly things like that where my brain doesn't seem to be in gear!
oh god help uss.

I was telling my mother today what the outcome of my scan was...

My Mum: What did the doctor say? Are you okay?
Me: It's nothing too serious, I have a retroverted universe... :dohh:

:rofl:

somethings up with your universe it seems ;) XD

:rofl::rofl: need more of this is absolutly hilarious lol, I have noticed my brain is already starting to go lol so am dreading later on :rofl:

ive never known anyone to take their shoes off while going to the loo:shrug:

my DH does - and he'll only poo in his own lav

Omg I'm the same! Even if I'm at my mum's (Where I used to live until 2 years ago) I have to go home if I need a poo! :saywhat: I get terrible cramps because I CAN'T go unless I am home - even if we are staying away for a week or so :blush: Silly, huh!?

this is all soo funny im crying with laughing soo much!! x

Tis ok Tasha hun , We all do scary crazy things lol .

I started shouting earlier , The phones ringing where the bloody hell is it , Oh response "You had it earlier love" .
I followed the ring and found it in the fridge Ooooooppps lol .

And its not just women Phone call with my brother yesterday Brother = "Ooooo im 22 this year" .
Me = " I know i was 25 this year i feel old "
Brother = "Can you belive this is the closest i have ever been to you in age" .

HaHaHa i burst out laughing and said Ian you are allways 3 years younger than me lol .

I love this thread lol always cheers me up. I would love to come and live with you and MrBum for a day!

Tis ok Tasha hun , We all do scary crazy things lol .

I started shouting earlier , The phones ringing where the bloody hell is it , Oh response "You had it earlier love" .
I followed the ring and found it in the fridge Ooooooppps lol .

And its not just women Phone call with my brother yesterday Brother = "Ooooo im 22 this year" .
Me = " I know i was 25 this year i feel old "
Brother = "Can you belive this is the closest i have ever been to you in age" .

HaHaHa i burst out laughing and said Ian you are allways 3 years younger than me lol .

:rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"