Tasha's Colman's Balls...

M

MrTashaAndBum

Things that Tasha has said that are too good to miss:

#:
Thurs, 15-05-08, 11PM

MrB: We must get you some new bras
TnB: ummm yes, I need some new boobies....
MrB: Huh?!

Nuff said. More as they happen...

TnB: Am I the only one who takes off their shoes and socks to go to the toilet?
MrB: Even in a public loo?!

ive never known anyone to take their shoes off while going to the loo:shrug:

ive never known anyone to take their shoes off while going to the loo:shrug:

I wasn't the only one! Quite weirdly actually, my friend, Caitlin burst into the garden upon hearing this and announced "Tasha takes her shoes and socks off every time she goes to the toilet! :rofl:" and my sister looked around and said "Doesn't everyone else do that?" Turns out it's something we both do and have always done! :wacko:

I'm quite glad she came forward, though because I was begining to feel like a right weirdo :blush:

har har! Tasha just said "colman's balls!" heheheheheh.

Oh lord I'm sleeping on the sofa tonight!

I wasn't the only one! Quite weirdly actually, my friend burst into the garden upon hearing this and announced "Tasha takes her shoes and socks off every time she goes to the toilet! :rofl:" and my sister looked around and said "Doesn't everyone else do that?" Turns out it's something we both do and have always done! :wacko:

I'm quite glad she came forward, though because I was begining to feel like a right weirdo :blush:

at least your not the only one! its not weird everyones got quirks ive just never heard of it before! if it helps you feel less weird i sterilize everything, like toothbrushes and dishclothes even after they have been washed!!

MrB: I might have some toast later
TnB: Want me to get the [frozen] bread out the oven?
MrB: Oven?!

OK she's loosing it!

MrB: Keeping fit is good -all the lifting of Anna is giving me muscles in my forearms.
TnB: Yes, I need more body in my muscle...

MrB: I wonder where my watch is...
TnB: Why don't you phone it and find out?

(Mr B has been singing all day: "Simpson, Homer Simpson, he's the greatest guy in history..." - last sung 30 minutes ago.)

TnB: "Simpson, Homer Simpson he's the grea... I HATE YOU!"

TnB (overheard from outside the room): ... the wimbles of wombledon.. wombles of wimbledon, common are we....

MrB: Keeping fit is good -all the lifting of Anna is giving me muscles in my forearms.
TnB: Yes, I need more body in my muscle...

I think you'll find my exact words were "... is a good way of keeping fit; it tones every body in your muscle." ... Still, not much better is it? :blush:

I think that pregnancy & birth has dome something to my brain!! It doesn't work anymore! And don't ask me to remember anything; I have the memory of a goldfish since having Anna :hissy:

i remember later on in pregnancy actually forgetting my name! and everyone elses it was horrid!

Oh God it's getting worse :dohh:

I was telling MrBum about a thread in the over 18s forum earlier and the words "stiteral climulator" actually passed my lips :dohh: Then later I was singing Truly Scrumptious from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, and because MrBum had happened to say "stupid Flanderses" at the same time, I ended up singing "stupid scrumptious... stupid as a cherry peach parfait..." :hissy:

... I think Dom might have been right about me loosing it! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"