Tasha's Colman's Balls...

Natasha had a problem today - she "couldn't get this head out of her song"...

This thread has made me laugh until i cry....but this is one if my very favourite

Well earlier I was on msn, someone commented on a big blob of salsa down my front, and I replied, "Well you try eating your baby with one hand and holding your dinner with the other!" :dohh:

It's official: I've lost my mind - I do hope it's not permanent! :rofl:

:rofl:

Oh my days I nearly choked with laughing at this thread, I'm a very silly pregnant lady huh? lol Thank you for cheering me up <3 x

no problem x

Have had lots more since but forgot about this thread! Will have to start updating again now!

... Put Dom's freshly washed undies in the bin earlier! :dohh: lol

dear lord, is this what happens to us when we stay at home after having a baby??

lol yesterday i brought 'brociflower' and 'caulili' :S

that sounds like something my mum would say.

It does not appear to get better either, as my mum has been known to announce that tonights tea is begg n eggon.

Hate to worry people, but i am her youngest at 25. and this was not that long ago

Found a pair of socks in the toilet earlier... and no one has had a shower since we got home!

Found a pair of socks in the toilet earlier... and no one has had a shower since we got home!

:rofl: I'm always finding things in weird places all over the house. Do you think our brains will ever recover?!

Okay this is the worst; We have squirty hand soap in our bathroom (you know, the carex 'hygenically clean' ones that come in a bottle with a plunge-down squirter at the top)... I was just about to brush my teeth, and I accidentally used soap instead of toothpaste! :sick:

oh my days thats really not nice :( you didn't put it in your mouth did you?

Lol ergh, that's not nice. And your secrets safe with me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->