Tattoos to represent your family/children?

*Sam*

Reaction score
I really need to quit watching Miami/LA Ink so much! :rofl:

I was trying to find something to represent my family (myself, my husband, and our daughter, whenever she's born) that I could add onto whenever we have more children.. I found this and thought it was so cute!

I just like the little starbursts and the sparkles, I wouldnt get the clovers. I'd put it on my foot, like off towards the outside. Each of the starbursts would represent one of us, like the blue one would be my hubby, the purple one would be myself, and the pink would be our baby girl. And then as we had more kids, I can just add more starbursts in different colors.

https://www.tattoojohnny.com/tattoo-design-view.asp?sku=JJF-00263

WDYT??

Also, here is the other one Im getting for when my daughter is born. It'll be her birthdate in roman numerals on my wrist!

https://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii287/Iamsam1123/eva_longoria_111607_0007-thumb.jpg

Do you have any that represent your husband/family/children? Or if you are planning to get something, what are you getting??

mine are posted in the general bit, thread call tattoos love them hate them got some :)

i have four and i have me and OHs first proper date on my wrist in roman numerals. he has it too. i love them and everyone always comments on how nice it is :D

A friend of mine has a girl on one foot and a ballon and the other that is floating away from the girls hands. you could do something similiar what that

I have one on my arm, its vines with two flowers. The flowers are me and Rob, the vines are winding for a long ttc journey and theres empty bits where i can add smaller flowers for kids :D

ive got Lilly on my wrise, pic of it in the photo part x

i have 3 butterflies on my bk on to the one butterfly facing left side an open butterfly in the middle and on butterfly facing to the right to me its means past (left) present (middle) and furture (right) got it for my 21st as it was 5yrs since i left hom the butterflies are me x my fella brought it me x

I am planning on getting one for our son (mc) and since OH's last name is Flowers I was considering incorporating that into the piece. I already have a fairly large piece on my back, not sure where to get this new one.

I have a large piece that takes my entire side, flowers representing people I love in my life, both here and those who have passed. I plan on adding a flower for the LO and the OH (he isn't one of the flowers yet). It also has a chai in the middle, which in hebrew means life.

I have my OH's name across the back of my neck and as soon as LO is here i will have his/her name underneath it and any more of my future spawns lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->