Tax credits renewal pack

If I look on my wage slip under my cumulative taxable pay, does that include my SMP? Will they deduct £100 for every week I was on SMP or..? If not, i've underestimated what I earned :shock:

yeah i think they then take off the £100 per week you were on mat leave as that isnt calculated on your wage slip Kx

Oh phew. Do they know how many weeks youve been on it or do u need to tell them?

I rang them last week and got mine renewed as they'd reduced mine by £11 on a basis that I'd gone back to work. I resigned...so my earnings for the tax year were 0. I'm getting my arrears on monday and wednesday.

We didn't get anything about not being able to renew till our pack was through :shrug: maybe ours HAS been sent but hasn't arrived?

I now get CTC and WTC from my OH :thumbup:

Oh phew. Do they know how many weeks youve been on it or do u need to tell them?

I would think they would know through the inland revenue how many wks u were on but u will prob need to calculate it when your pack comes through. Kx

I keep meaning to call them as DH earnt 1k less than I thought

i rang and gave them an estimate in march which was pretty spot on, only £8 odd over what we earned. If im owed anything back, which im pretty sure i will be since we were almost £10,000 under what they had our earnings for last year iykwim, and i didnt recieve any tax credits from april - sept last year, will i get it back once i put my actual earnings in?!

I think there is a limit as to how much u can claim back but i could be wrong but it sounds like u should be entitled to a fair bit back anyway. Kx

I got my pack yesterday. Once you recieve it the quickest thing to do is just phone up with your P60 details and they will update over the phone then send you a new award notice. Make sure and tell them how much was maternity pay as they dont take the 1st £100 a week into account for tax credits so you may be owed money back.

I'm getting a bit concerned - its May now and I still haven't got the renewal through. Also got a letter asking to contact them when I did get renewl pack as some people found it confusing - binned that one as I thought it was fake - seems as though it wasn't!

I haven't had anything through either...and I didn't even know about reducing my amount due to maternity leave...I HATE this system!

I got mine through yesterday - although I need to wait for my p60 before I can do anything about it!

I've got to July so I better get it before then!!

Freaky i was just looking at this thread and the postman has just delievered it:)

I had mine through last week, need OH to find his p60 out to fill it in

Not had mine yet...and gosh it's so confusing. I had no clue about deducting for Mat leave...I'll just fone them when it comes and talk to them for help! lol

i still havent had mine either, everyone else i know has had theirs. Its so annoying, for the first time in years they should owe me money and its taking ages for the pack to come!

im still waiting for my renewal pack too! Wonder if it will come today..bet it doesnt!!

Mines arrived yesterday so they are still coming out and u have till july to get it completed. Kx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->