• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tax credits renewal pack

kaylynn040485

Mummy to two girls
Reaction score
Anyone know when u normally get the renewal pack through?

Kx

just wanted to post so i can keep an eye on this!! i dont wanna end up owing looooooooooooads back, robbing sods!

Hum...Not sure, I think they said May/June on the original letter I got through but thats a bit of a guess! I'll be stalking this thread too!!

Hi, i rang last week and they told me that it would be between April and June they would be coming out. Hope this helps.

Does anyone know if when I get my P60 in my pay slip this month I have to ring the CTC people with the details, as it will be a bit different to last year's, or do I just wait for my renewal pack to come?

no idea hun although we have just had a revised form from them since we informed them on a pay rise and that gives us payment details past Los birthday in may :shrug:

Does anyone know if when I get my P60 in my pay slip this month I have to ring the CTC people with the details, as it will be a bit different to last year's, or do I just wait for my renewal pack to come?

You can phone and they will probably accept it, I've done that in the past as the renewal pack isn't personal to you.

Remember you can deduct £100 a week for each week you were on maternity leave from your salary detailed on the P60. I know that this year's claim I can deduct £3,900 from mine, because I took the 39 week's maternity leave which means a bit of a refund!!

i phoned up last week and was told i couldnt give them our earnings for the past year until id recieved my renewal pack!!!

Last year I phoned and updated, this year they said they can't help me until i get my renewal pack. It's so annoying because I am skint and I know they owe me money because of my maternity leave.

i phoned up last week and was told i couldnt give them our earnings for the past year until id recieved my renewal pack!!!

I rang them this morning and got an automated message saying this.

I hope we get our pack asap, I want it updated so I know where I am with our money!

Ugh they calculated mine for me being on mat leave anyway so I doubt I'll get anything back :( booo

They calculated my reduced salary being on maternity leave too but didn't take into account the £100 per week for each week you are on maternity leave.

Ugh they calculated mine for me being on mat leave anyway so I doubt I'll get anything back :( booo

ye me too, they been giving me an extra £25 a week the past 2 weeks dont know why but i'm not complaining lol

I just phoned Tax Credits there just now as I want it sorted out.

So 1st option is "Renew Tax Credits" so I pressed 1. It then says if you've not received your pack basically you have to wait but if you have all information press 1. As I've got my P60 and know I am allowed to deduct the £100 per week I thought that would be ok. So I spoke to a nice man who said my renewal pack has not been issued yet and that the packs are issued in stages between April and June! He couldn't even tell me when mines would be issued, all he could say was if I've not heard by 30th June to phone them!!

He said that the computer won't allow them to input any info until someone tells the computer my renewal pack has been issued.

Really what a joke of a system! This Government allow people to get into debt with this system and when you try to phone to tell them quickly to get your previous year sorted out they won't accept the info!

Sorry for the rant but I'm in enough debt without the Government helping!!

What a joke, I am getting paid on the assumption my earnings last tax year were £6k which is correct but I am now back F/T and my earnings are now more much times that. For the last 2 weeks I have received £90 a week which is way too much and I don't want to be in the position where I owe them hundreds but they won't let me change me details!!!!!

really hoping they are quick with pack as only getting 20pound a week and i have been on maternity leave for 26wks and not sure if they are aware of that bit. would like to know if getting more money as just checked bank statement and payment gone down by 60p?

Thats stupid, I rang about 5 weeks ago & told them ours, I got new figures sent out & everything *shurgs*

x

I went through option 3 in the end as was luckily able to get my new salary details updated. Interestly I ask what they held for 09/10 as my earnings and its only a few quid out from what is on March's payslip total earning for the tax yr minus the mat leave allowance.

Thats stupid, I rang about 5 weeks ago & told them ours, I got new figures sent out & everything *shurgs*

x

maybe its because you rang before april? We rang in march about a change in earning and they sorted it all out..

So tip for next year if there is a change ring in March if you want to get in fast :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->