• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TCC with PCOS/Progesterone Cream

uniqueblue

Reaction score
Alright I was diagnosed with PCOS back in 08, but knowing today all I know about pcos I know I've always had it.... Well Ihave 2 children who are 8 yeas apart, no planned that way but more so thats how it happend. My first daughter was conceved naturally an my second daughter was conceived with a little help of Metformin, clomid etc... Well were are sooo wanting the little boy, and were trying to conceive again..

Well as something not unusual myperiods are iiregular and I'm currently on cycle day 50!! Wich sucks big time. I have been feeling so tired and weird lately but I think its because of all the changes my body is going thru, and that's exactly what I wanted to ask you fellow ladies trying to tcc s well.

I've been taking a regimen of vitamins for the pass 2 months or so and the consist of: Daily multivitamin
B-Complex 50
Omega 369
Metformin 500mg x2 Daily
Biotin 1000 mg
Vitex 300mg x3 Daily

(I take the Metformin at lunch and Dinner and I tak Vitex all 3 capsules before going to bed)

Metformin I just strated taking about a week ago and Vites less than a week ago. I researched Progesterone cream and how it works and all that, and since I'm on cycle day 50 with no sign of AF I decited to start the Progesterone cream.. I've been taking it 2x daily, I rub it in different parts of my body following directions. I have notice my boobs are even more sored since starting it, moody and tired... I can't say it's the cream but yeeah those are the symtoms....

Now I heard some women got AF to start on just 5 days of using the cream..The drections day take it for 2 weeks then stop and wait for AF to arrive, wait 14 days and start using the cream again to start a new cycle. My question to you ladies that are tcc and are or have used Progesterone cream to start AF or Ovulation I'm I using it the correct way and do I necessarily have to use it 14 days to induce a period??? Just for your FYI I use over the counter cream that releases 20 mg each pump.

Oh and the way that I'm using it is the correct way in order for ovulation to start?? If I'm not mistaken I O on cycle day 30 something, but then again I can't say fir sure.. I just go by my CM and OPK's, but OPK's arent always correct for pcos girls.... Thank you so much and sorry for so many questions....

Baby Dust To All Of U!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"