Tea anyone ?

mummof1

Reaction score
Hello ladies !
So I'm normally a coffee drinker ,'when I found out I was pregnant I switched to decaf but now I'm just turned off coffee all together.

I would love to have a regular tea every now and then , maybe do mostly decaf but I feel like it must be okay to consume a little caffienated tea once in a while ? Lol!

I know there are certain teas to avoid but the kind I'm talking about is just regular tea (red rose).

Yeah it's perfectly fine to have a tea and even a coffee. The limit is 200mg a day. A coffee has 80 I think x

If I drink normal tea I limit myself to two a day, strangely never drank it before pregnancy but fancy it every now and then. I normally drink red bush, which is naturally caffeine free so no chemicals used to decaffeinate it.

Yah eh , I did drink coffee / tea during my second pregnancy but I waited until second tri.

Mostly everything I read says it's fine though as long as you're around the 200 mg limit of caffiene a day .... Yay ! :)

I go off coffee when pregnant, and I normally Looove coffee!

I try to stick to 1 or 2 caffinated drinks a day. Occasionally more. I think you can have about 3 cups of tea without hitting the 200mg limit? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->