Teach me temping?

babyvaughan

<a href="https://lilypie.c
Reaction score
ANY!! TIPS, or things that worked for you fill my post please it will make this hard time way easier!!

I need to know how to temp, and any other helpful tips I have been TTC for 3 years, to learn about my situation as far infertility goes please read below!

Considering, (Fertility Diet, Smoothies, Fertile aid supplement, vitamins, etc)

I have tracked ovulation but not consistent every month, but for the last two months I have ovulated mid cycle!

My periods were 28 days but I had a very early miscarriage last oct and it
delayed my period 2 months now they range from are either a day or two early, on time or day or two late so 26-30 days.

We both are just feeling so desperate after our loss!

We recently moved and are in very less stressful environment, both started exercising although we are not over weight just not healthy. We are going to cut caffeine this month as hard as that will be!

Okay so I'm feeling really down after AF arrived, I'm young 21 (with my partner for 5 solid years) I had my colon removed at age 15/16 (3 Surgeries all lapro)

My colon was removed because of several Ulcerative Colitis

I had LOTS of scar tissue in fact a 10 hour of just removing it from the first
operation because it was blocking off blood supply and in places it shouldn't have been.

I have bad endo my periods are so painful I vomit and often am hospitalized because the pain is so severe narcodic's can't even kick it! Although this month,
I started mild exercise and diet change and it was hardly painful this round! :)

Hi hun. I'm sorry for all that you've been through but you seem very positive which is good. As far as temping goes, get yourself a digital thermometor, preferably the one with 4 digits as it's more accurate when charting. Register yourself an account with Fertility friend ( or anything of your preferance). Then you can put your temps in there every morning, and can include your symptoms, cervical mucuos etc. Take your temp first thing every morning at the same time before getting up and talking. I put an alarm on for the same time every morning and have my thermometor under my pillow. You can temp vaginally or orally. I do vaginally as it's more accurate. Oral temp can be affected by sleeping with your mouth open, talking etc so I don't use that. You will eventually see a pattern after a few months of temping and FF will mark your O date but it only tell you that you've O'd once you have and not before. So I also do opks twice a day from around CD10. Once I get a positive opk I confirm with a digi. This will confirm O 12-48 hours away. You're doing the right thing going on vitamins etc but also be careful you don't over do it, and try not to stress cause that's a huge factor of infertility weirdly enough. Maybe also put your dh on a multivitamin to keep his spermies healthy lol.I wish you the best of luck and I hope you get your bfp soon. X

Thank you! I will go get the thermometer tomorrow, I have some Wondfo opk I will use!

I also get a cramp about a day or two after I get my positive OPK would that be confirming I ovulated?

I'm also going to start doing the fertility massage's I had it done once before professionally and she listed multiply organs that were stuck by the scar tissue!

That's interesting. I guess we learn something new everyday. The cramping could be a sign of O, but can be a lot of things to. If you're getting them the same time every month then it could be one of your indicators that you O'd.

I agree, this maybe a sign of ovulation, doesn't have. Some women, I'm one of them, don't have any ovulation sign

I wasn't ovulating but now that I am again, it get that and lots of discharge after a positive opk generally two days later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->