Teachers- tell students?

BabyHopes1974

Reaction score
Are there any teachers out there debating to tell students or not? Or when to? I teach grades 3-8.

I'm a teacher and I told my students at 13 weeks. I teach grade 10-12.

I'm wondering about this too. I TA for college chemistry labs and am not sure if/what I should say. My morning sickness is getting worse so I may need to tell them something but I want to wait until around 10-12 weeks.

My last pregnancy, I told my students (grade 6) around 15 weeks because I had to go off for a couple of weeks bed rest. If I could have waited until 20 weeks, I probably would have. This time I am pregnant with twins and only 11 weeks, but it is getting hard to hide. I am hoping to at least make it to 13-14 weeks!

I told my students today because I'm showing already and they have been asking.

with my first pregnancy my students (reception and year one) asked me. The school hadn't announced it to parents so I spoke to head teacher and told him they asked and they put in news letter and I told children I was pregnant. I am sure a lot of parents had guessed lol but didn't want to do anything without head teacher ok

I teach grades 2-4 and I waited until my students asked me. One finally noticed at 23 weeks lol. He told me I looked super skinny the day before and now I'm just fat, fat, fat. We had a little talk about if it was fat or a baby :)

I would just wait till your showing then tell them or let them guess which am sure they will be open about lol !

Am nursing and all of my patients always asking me etc and have been for a while !!! Xxx

I told my students after my 12 week scan. One boy asked me yesterday if I had had the twins yet, I thought it was hilarious! He really thought I had just popped them out at the weekend and then got back to work on Monday :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->