Team 2011: Our Updates

LaRockera

Reaction score
:hugs:Team Members: Mrs-C, MinneGirl, CedarWood, Babydreamer82, Membas#1, Dragonfly26, sequeena, winston83 & LaRockera.:hugs:

We started off as ttc buddies. Now Mrs-C, Membas#1 and Dragonfly26 are pregnant. But we still want to remain a team, and so we've created this thread to meet and chat and support each other.

Cause buddies need to stick together.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks for creating this! I look forward to reading all the updates and upcoming BFPs!
:hugs:

Yay! Love this! :) Can't wait until we all "crossover" and can talk babies, babies, babies :)

Hey guys. :hugs:

Right. I've just subscribed to receive instant notification from this one, too.

I've posted our SA results here, by the way.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Tired--serious lack of sleep last night. felt like i was on speed or something...i don't drink caffeine any more, haven't for 4 or more months...but i did have half a glass of iced tea yesteday--i was too good to pass up, and my doc said a cup of coffee a day was okay so figured a little iced black tea would be fine once in a while, surely that did not keep me awake 12 hours later and all damn night. oh well...so we've just finished cleaning our house, running our errands and i have 2 hours before we leave for the airport--which is a 2 hour drive. so--i'm gonna try to nap after i catch up on here one quick last time for the day.

YAY i found it!!

Im ready to test, its too early, but I want to pee on something:wacko:

To pick my parents up from the airport. They are coming for a week visit (well almost a week). They'll be in tonight but the airport is a few hours away...so I'm just doing the airport run, followed by dinner and the drive back, but thankfully SO got off work to go too so he can drive while I relax :) We will be telling my parents tonight of little "singleton" (my lime)

hi ladies--another restless night--well, i slept from 11-4:30 or so...been awake since. thought i'd jump online while everyone else was asleep, then i hope to go back for more sleep (fx'd). we told my other set of parents wed. night after they got into town, over dinner. it was nice to tell some family in person instead of on phone. i'm too tired to write much but wanted to say hi. hope all are well xoxox

Membas, you'll be in 2nd tri SOON and I bet feeling a million times better :)

Hi girlies - just coming by to wave hello:wave:

Membas - glad you have family about - it is so nice:)
I only recently learned insomnia is common in pregancy - so we are in a similar boat at the moment - as I am jetlagged!

CW

Cedar, you need a ticker so we know where you are at in your cycle :) I forget things easily :haha:

:hi: Girls!

Just sitting here, working and sipping my raspberry leaf tea :) Hope you are all having a fabulous day! :hugs:

xx Minne

I was thinking of posting here as well- you beat me to it. :haha:

:kiss:

:hi: girls...back online and catching up--too tired to post much but wanted to say hi and hope all are well. we've officially told all our family now--well the immediate family. it was great fun. more on that later/or in my journal when i get around to it. too tired tonight. xoxo

Hi girls:flower:

Minnie - you are right - I need a ticker:dohh: Will do that after I O - as no idea where I am in my cycle so that is a good place to start the ticker at - this months traveling messed things up a bit.

To all our preggo buddies - what if anything did you take besides prenatals?
Thanx xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->