Team 2011: Our Updates

Sorry about the delay, I had monday and tuesday off of work, and of course, my internet wasn't working!! So, it's a GIRL!!!!! My DH and I are super excited and can't wait to meet Jillyan Joy in March!

Congrats on the pink bump! Did you post your 12 week scan at all? I'm trying the nub theory and it seems 50/50 in opinion at the moment - and I'm not even sure what I am looking at!

I had my 12 week scan yesterday. All was well. HB of 168 and saw lots of movement and hands waving in front of the face! Measured bang on 12+2, which matches my LMP perfectly. Easter Sunday due date for me! :cloud9:

Hope all you ladies are well x

Aww congrats Dragonfly on a pink bump:flower:

MrsC - so cute with the hands waving:) Glad things are going well!

I had a bad month last month - and grrr due to illness looks like we may miss my O that is peeking round the corner right about now - so I may be sidelined till Nov:shrug:

A quick update--we are on team PINK!!!!!!

Photos posted in my journal--we got some really nice ones of Her!

A quick update--we are on team PINK!!!!!!

Photos posted in my journal--we got some really nice ones of Her!

Congrats!! We find out what our bump is on 2 Dec - can't wait! Will it be another pink one for the team, or blue?? :winkwink:

I finally did it girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally did it girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So happy for you!!

My scan is tomorrow - if baby is behaving, we'll find out if it's pink or blue!

Hope everyone is doing well.

We had our scan and all is well. We're on Team Pink! :happydance:
Can't wait to meet our little girl!

Awww I am SOOOOO happy for you! I just got chills reading your note. I had been following your journal but hadn't read up the past few days so I knew you were thinking about testing. :yipee:!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks! :) Yeah, it took me a while, but we finally did it!

Wow, everyone on our original "team" is having girls! I hope I follow suit:) Although of COURSE, I just want a healthy baby!

Yay Mrc-C! A little Caitlin! What a cute name.

Hey Girls :flower: well it looks like there is something in the air at the moment...... I got my BFP today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so freaking excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, I still cannot believe this! This is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Girls :flower: well it looks like there is something in the air at the moment...... I got my BFP today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so freaking excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!! Congrats!! What a great Christmas present!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:yipee: huge congrats! happy holidays to you all! so much to be thankful for!!! :)

Here are 3 pics I took today in different maternity tops and black pants, and my 14 week for comparison (first one with gray pants):)

Hope you are all doing well!

Attachments

• IMG_5604_2.jpg
    IMG_5604_2.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6090.jpg
    IMG_6090.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6093.jpg
    IMG_6093.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6097.jpg