Team 2011: Our Updates

Well I just couldn't wait until 21 weeks to find out what I'm having. I have booked a private scan for October 9th. I am super excited. I sort of feel like it might be pointless, because unless they say they are 100% I probably won't believe it until confirmed by the 21 week appointment. I'm just not sure of the accuracy of the whole thing. And if they can't tell the gender, due to being shy, who cares at least I will get to see the baby which I'm super excited about. two weeks and two days. Can't freaking wait!!!

So cool Dragonfly!!! I can't wait to hear what you are having. Hopefully the baby will show his or her private parts :)

So I booked a private scan for Oct. 9th, so we can find out the gender. I am so impatient, I just can not wait for 21 weeks. Also, I figure even if they are unable to tell at least I will be able to see our little peanut. If they can tell, I kind of feel like I may still question it until confirmed at the 21 week, unless of course they are 100%. Two weeks and two days, I can't wait!!!

Membas, I know how you feel. Sorry you are having such a hard time. Almost everyday when I get home I feel this way, I am just so frustrated and annoyed with work and stupid people. Will you be booking a private scan or waiting for your doctor? At how many weeks does your doctor do the gender scan?

CW, I am so glad things are much more enjoyable for you and the weather has cleared up. It sure does make things miserable when your surrounded by nasty smog, and unbreathable air. I am very glad that you have gotten a ticker. It makes it much easier to track where you are at. Yay for your ticker!

This is so weird that this just happened. I swore I wrote about the private scan and then when I cam back I didn't see it, so i posted again. I seriously thought I was losing my mine. Glad I wasn't but sorry about the double post.

Hehe - thats ok Dragonfly - was wondering about it when I was reading through though:flower:
I hear you on that though - I have no patience - if there is a way to know then I want to know:thumbup:
My SIL is the opposite - no-one can know till delivery day!

Membas:hugs2:Awww hon....
That must be tough not really getting to see your SO but an hr a day..
Hope things get better soon for you.

Hi all. Thanks for the hugs and such :) yesterday was much better--still didn't see SO except we got up early and made a little time for some pre work :sex: :) gotta work it in whenever we can right now--well whenever i feel like it basically (poor man).

Appt went well today--got a nice recording of baby's HB...course not sure how I can post it on here...will try to figure something out for my journal. SO couldn't go so I recorded with my phone and then transferred the file over to my computer. It's a really nice recording too...

DF--my gender/anatomy scan is set for Oct 28, about 5 weeks still! I won't do an earlier scan--we've already had 3 scans with early issues/pain, and then the 12 week trisomy scan, so don't really want to pay for another! They cost me about $85 each time at my doctor's office, so that adds up. Not sure where i would get a private scan here....but i'll just wait. Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Back to work...meeting shortly.

I Definately lucked out as I found a place that will do it for $39. They also allow you to come back and again if the baby is not cooperating, at no additional cost. I am super excited, I don't think I can possibly say that enough. If they can not tell when we go, we will not go back but just wait for our 21 week scan, as we are super super busy the last three weeks in october.

On another note, Is anyone dressing up for Halloween and what will you be???

Alright, just me or is this site acting up for anyone else? It is not showing a post that I posted earlier and when I go to statistics it's not showing me anything I posted or responded to. WTF!!!! Is it my computer or the site?

Funny I just posted and now my original post is showing, ahhh going nuts!!! I am having a love/hate relationship with technology right now!! BOO!~

hi girls,

halloween..i love it! i'm not dressing up, but I love to make our house spooky with scary music and jack-o-lanterns and such! we have been gone the last few, so I am excited to be home this year!

i am off to my doctor tomorrow for a baseline ultrasound and cd2 bloodwork. I guess they will check the lining of my uterus, make sure my lady parts are in the right places and also do some hormone testing. hubs is off to do his SA next week. i feel excited to at least get the ball rolling. it gives me hope.

and dragonfly, where in the world did you find a doctors office that does $39 scans???!!!

night, girls!

xoxo,
minne

I had my 16 week appointment on monday yay 16 weeks!!!! Everything was wonderful, they found the heartbeat right away and it was 156, which is great. I scheduled my 21 week big appointment, which is where you get an hour ultra sound because they take all kinds of measurements of the baby. This would also be when you would find out the gender. But I can't wait so we are doing that this saturday, so it will just be confirming what we hopefully already know. FX that baby cooperates and we are able to find out!!!!

Ahhh, I can't believe you are 16 weeks already! Congrats!!! :) I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!!

So excited you get to find out gender early! Can't wait to hear what you are having! Glad you got to hear the HB and happy 16 weeks! My next appt is in 2 weeks at 18 weeks...should hear HB again :)

Membas, are you finding out what you are having?

oh yes--on October 28th :) 3 weeks and 1 day away--not that i'm counting :)

In just 25 hours from now I will know if we will be having a Jack or a Jillyan as long as the little bean cooperates. I keep having pep talks preparing baby for the u/s:haha: It seems like it has taken forever for this day to come and I am just certain these last 24 hours will drag! Especially since my dh and I have 4 day weekend coming up:happydance:

Sorry about the delay, I had monday and tuesday off of work, and of course, my internet wasn't working!! So, it's a GIRL!!!!! My DH and I are super excited and can't wait to meet Jillyan Joy in March!

Was it obvious it was a girl? I know sometimes the baby has to be in the right position, etc. YAY!!!!!!! Ribbons & Bows! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->