*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

hearing that makes me so excited! really hope that, that comes true!

I would love a May baby!!! Perfect timing...then the weather here is starting to get nice again so I can get out with the baby and enjoy the weather!!

I agree!!! what part of Canada do you live? we probably have similar weather :)

Aw I am so sorry you lost your little boy. I can't even imagine. Have u ever been this late before? That's good u are having test done. Hope they figure out whatis going on. Illbe thinking about you!

Thank you. I have not been this late ever, did a test this morning and it was bfp!!!!!!!! So excited! Just dont understand why doctor never picked this up

BFP this morning so excited! Im going to have a 2012 baby! :)

Congrats to the ladies with new bfps. As I'm definitely out thus month I have figure out that its a whole 3weeks 4days til I Ov again :( so rubbish waiting!!

Congrats BabyBob!!

Sorry to hear that Kitcat. Hopefully time will fly for you. :)

ANTSY, I hope this is IB!! FXD! :dust:

SKEET and JM, keep this PMA going, it is great! I hope you two are bump buddies really soon!! FXD!

CONGRATS BABYBOB!!!! :happydance:

I'm sorry your back for another cycle KITCAT, I hope this cylce proves successful!! :hugs:

Sooo... I tested, FRER... BFN! :sad1:
14DPO, CD34! Longest cycle ever!! Current SS: very tired, BLOATED, no appetite, , but it leaves. I guess I am just waiting now to see if AF ever shows….

I have been reading alot on BnB about ladies getting late bfps, so I am thinking that since there is no af, we could still be in the running...

Wondering now if I am still in this chase... :af: temps still lingering highly.... Guess I am still waiting...

I'm in Ontario..near Toronto...

You are soooo Close to me. About 8 hours away. My sister used to live outside of Toronto in Cambridge... i think thats what it was called, but i can't remember. I just remember it started with a C. So yea we definitely have similar weather. :)

Aw I am so sorry you lost your little boy. I can't even imagine. Have u ever been this late before? That's good u are having test done. Hope they figure out whatis going on. Illbe thinking about you!

Thank you. I have not been this late ever, did a test this morning and it was bfp!!!!!!!! So excited! Just dont understand why doctor never picked this up

WHOO HOO CONGRATS BABYBOB!!!! I knew you would get a BFP! I am sooo excited for you! Keep in touch. Hope you all the best during these next 9 months! how far along are you? :happydance:

ANTSY, I hope this is IB!! FXD! :dust:

SKEET and JM, keep this PMA going, it is great! I hope you two are bump buddies really soon!! FXD!

CONGRATS BABYBOB!!!! :happydance:

I'm sorry your back for another cycle KITCAT, I hope this cylce proves successful!! :hugs:

Sooo... I tested, FRER... BFN! :sad1:
14DPO, CD34! Longest cycle ever!! Current SS: very tired, BLOATED, no appetite, , but it leaves. I guess I am just waiting now to see if AF ever shows….

I have been reading alot on BnB about ladies getting late bfps, so I am thinking that since there is no af, we could still be in the running...

Wondering now if I am still in this chase... :af: temps still lingering highly.... Guess I am still waiting...

MRS! don't give up yet!!!! i know tons of people who get late BFP's. my friend had to have her blood drawn to get a BFP. So don't give up yet! FXed you get your BFP soon! i have faith you will! :hugs:

It's not big or fat, but I think I may have just gotten a positive! I thought that I was out this month, because I got spotting yesterday which I thought was my period, but I think now that was implantation bleeding. OMG.

Good luck, y'all! Don't give up! :dust:

It's not big or fat, but I think I may have just gotten a positive! I thought that I was out this month, because I got spotting yesterday which I thought was my period, but I think now that was implantation bleeding. OMG.

Good luck, y'all! Don't give up! :dust:

YAY! HAVE YOU TESTED YET???? or is it too early still? my FXEd!:dust:
We are getting lots and lots of BFPs!!!! i hope i join you all!

I tested. It's _really_ faint. So much that I'm having trouble getting it to show up on a picture. But it's definitely there. Not fake there like I was pretending it to be the last few cycles. And my period is now officially two days late.

I'm going to try to hold my it and test again this afternoon. If that was truly an implantation bleed yesterday afternoon, then the levels of hcg must be rising fast to already get a line, even though it's faint.

I just bought 100 ovulation tests. One hundred. And twenty five pregnancy tests that aren't here yet. I may never be as excited to have wasted twenty five dollars again in my life. :)

Going to try to post the pregnancy test in the pregnancy test forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->