*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

I tested. It's _really_ faint. So much that I'm having trouble getting it to show up on a picture. But it's definitely there. Not fake there like I was pretending it to be the last few cycles. And my period is now officially two days late.

I'm going to try to hold my it and test again this afternoon. If that was truly an implantation bleed yesterday afternoon, then the levels of hcg must be rising fast to already get a line, even though it's faint.

I just bought 100 ovulation tests. One hundred. And twenty five pregnancy tests that aren't here yet. I may never be as excited to have wasted twenty five dollars again in my life. :)

Going to try to post the pregnancy test in the pregnancy test forum.

Try holding a flashlight underneath it. I hear that helps. that is sooo exciting! haha wow you bought a lot!!!! well keep in touch let us know if it gets darker!

LMNOP... CONGRATS!!! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

Can I join you ladies I am desperate for a 2012 baby. I am 28 and my DH is 29 and this is our first month TTC but we have been waiting 3 years to start trying so it doesn't feel like the first month. AF due on 3rd September I know the chances of having conceved this first month are slim but I can't help being a little bit hopeful.

Congrats to all the ladies with BFP's already and :dust: to everyone else

Welcome FamilyD!!! Good luck! This i's my second month trying. I was very hopeful the first time :) I think it's normal. Two of my friends conceived in their first time. So I am hoping that this time I get a BFP!!!

Welcome FAMILY :wave: Wishing you lots of luck this cycle and in the TWW!!! :dust:

May I also join! We are one month down in ttc... We are looking forward to a 2012 baby ((fingers crossed for all))

Welcome Ash!!!! I am on my second month now just waiting to O!!!! good luck!

aw sorry antsy :( tons of baby dust for next time!

Welcome armywife!!! u joined the right thread! we have been a lucky bunch! my FXed that its my month too! GL!

ummm theres a BFP by my name, unfortunately thats not true :( maybe the person above or below me?

aww bummer :( well maybe you will have one there soon!!!! good luck bump2b!

We just had a major Earthquake where I was evacuated! I work in D.C.!!!!! What else..... no bfp, and an earthquake :sad1:

I am at work in Texas and it is on the news here everywhere! Hope everyone is ok!

I work for DHS and they registered it a 5.9!!! I work too high in the building for those things, we were evacuated from our offices immediately. Unfortunately, thanks to the 9/11 disasters, many places here in DC felt that it may have been "something else" and left immediately.... So far, no injuries...

glad to hear everyone is ok..we felt it here too..in ontario

We felt it down here in SC too!! It was crazy! Glad to hear there are no injuries!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->