*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Whats with the earthquakes? There was one in Co last night!

wow another earthquake!!! hope everyone is ok... im going to turn on the news now. I didnt feel it here in Indy, but then again i have not felt that last two Indy has had in the last year and half... lol not sure how i miss them... probably because im usually sleeping

we had a huge tragedy happen a couple of weeks ago at the indiana state fair... where the weather got bad and the stage fell after a huge gust of wind came through during a storm killing 6 people and injuring many more :( the stage was huge and made out of metal. it is very very sad :(

JM, actually, the 7th person from the State Fair disaster, passed this morning.... so sad

Hey jm - how you doing?! Hope you are getting busy - very close to O time :D

Hey jm - how you doing?! Hope you are getting busy - very close to O time :D

I am great!!! i have def been busy:sex: haha! i am kind of worried because i have not seen the raw eggwhite CM... i thought i would see it by now. maybe in the next couple of days... how are you? do you have any symptoms?

I am three days away from a blood test daring to hope this will be my month. I had two of my best friends tell me in the same week they were pregnant. I was fine when the first told me and gutted with the second. My second friend wasn't planning on having kids for awhile and poof! Pregnant. I am daring to hope I can join my two best friends and experience pregnancy with them instead of being on the sidelines.
I am really hoping to join them!

jm - that's good to hear you are getting busy. You taking anything to promote CM? Might just be one of those things that appears the day before!

I'm just really tired and a bit crampy. BBs are starting to get tender but nothing major. Will be 5 weeks this Saturday!

wantanerd - I really hope this is your month then hun. But still, if you get pg in the next few months you won't be far behind them! Where are you in your cycle?

Wilsey- yeah i really hope i get my BFP! i am due for AF on sept 11th so we will see.

aw i bet you are exhausted! lol those all sound like good signs to me though. whoo hoo almost 5 weeks! thats exciting! when do you plan to tell your families?

Excellent - I will keep checking in to see how you are doing!

We have told our parents. I've told my sister because she lives in the UK. But we haven't told my DH's siblings. Just waiting a few more weeks.

Only one other friend knows - because she sees me every day and we go to the gym together. She was going to know something was up when I started doing lighter weights at the gym.

Can't wait to tell people! Just have to make it another 7 weeks :)

Thanks for checking in! :)

aw that is so exciting!!!! yeah i have a couple of friends like that. i would never be able to keep a secret like that from them.

whoo hoo it will fly by!!!

I hope so!

Still very paranoid at the moment. Still expecting to see spotting or blood any day now. Hopefully that feeling goes away! :dohh:

Wait, Wilsey, you mean that after I've done all this waiting for O and waiting for two weeks...once I get pg I have to wait some more?!? lol. ;)

Bahahahahahaha I know! It's it hilarious?! Wait for appointments, wait to tell people, wait for the 40 week mark! ;)

So I am new to here as of yesterday and would like to join this team. I got prego in Oct 2010 but it ended with a blighted ovum. So now I now have the nerve to try again. This is my second month TTCing and as I write this post we just BD'd LOL. I got a positive OPK today so I figured now is the time kick things into over drive. I am still learning cause last time we just stop preventing and I was prego within a month. Any tips would be helpful. For starters, how long do I have to lay here propped up on a pillow??

Team 2K12 Babies, I have FAITH that we will be there:)

wow.. i didn't get online yesterday and finally had then chance to check in on the team 2012 thread now... so nice to see so many :bfp:!!!! Congratulations to you all!!!! :happydance:

Hi ladies! I would love to join the 2012 baby team :)

I'm only 3 months off the pill so I'm stil trying to figure out my cycles but I will begin to temp/chart as soon as my next cycle starts :)

Thanks jmandrews!! I'm getting excited for September!! All these BFP's are giving me hope :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->