*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Things still difficult between you two? :( must be hard for both of you. I'm a huge poas addict but luckily my oh doesn't seem to mind. Try to post a pic if you can sneak a test tonight! Lol at last fag routine... I've been there every month around 12dpo lol 'last one just incase'...
Got docs app next week to test for endo so hoping they may be able to offer some ttc advice too! Xx

Things arent difficult things are pretty good atm but I try not to go on about it too much to him it does no good!! Will definitely post a pic if its not too late at night! the internet goes off randomly when i want to use it grr.
Hope the doc has some usefull advice for you :)

Glad to hear it hun :) I kind of keep quiet with my oh when it comes to ttc. I think the pressure panics him more than necessary. Keeping my Fxd and will be stalking to see more tests :p xx

Oooh, i know its tmi but i just collected my pee i couldnt wait any longer and its much darker than i thought it would be! im not ready to test just yet tho... gonna keep u in suspense a bit longer hehe. xx

You inspired me Haha :p negative though... lighter than yesterdays one. maybe I Ov today?! Bit early for me though. Will have to keep an eye on the lines... xx

Haha wilsey you post one lol no need to squint for your 2nd line ;) how are you doing? Xx

Bahaha no! If they weren't so expensive I would definitely be curious to see how quick and dark it would be. ;)

I'm good. Just counting down to the next scan (it's in a week). Yay!

I know - crazy eh?! It has gone so quickly. Can't believe I'm halfway soon!! :D

Nice to see you wilsey!! hows pregnant life treating you?

Wow wilsey I can't believe it! That's flown by. Keep us posted on boy vs girl :) what vibe are you getting? Xx

Pregnancy is treating me well but I am SO tired!! Really struggling being at work actually.

I will! Not long until we find out. I'm thinking boy but I really have nothing to base that on. Haven't had any dreams or anything.

by the way apparently after a certain point hpts get lighter again because of the hook effect. When the hcg is too high for the test to pick up as its made to pick up tiny levels! So dont worry if u do do one for fun and its lighter than u would expect!

Are u hoping either way on boy v girl?

I would love a girl (don't know if it's because I'm a girl and want to buy girly clothes) but would be just as happy with a boy! Just want a healthy baby :) (don't we all?!)

Have you tested?! I want to SEEEEEEE!! ;)

Im having dinner (while typing) lol and then a last fag just incase hehe and then... test! eeek! I did think that its silly cos I could test now and still have a fag i would have still taken in the same amount either way but its psychological!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->