*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

1babydream-I know!!!! I am so anxious for these next to weeks to fly by! :)

So I am new to here as of yesterday and would like to join this team. I got prego in Oct 2010 but it ended with a blighted ovum. So now I now have the nerve to try again. This is my second month TTCing and as I write this post we just BD'd LOL. I got a positive OPK today so I figured now is the time kick things into over drive. I am still learning cause last time we just stop preventing and I was prego within a month. Any tips would be helpful. For starters, how long do I have to lay here propped up on a pillow??

Team 2K12 Babies, I have FAITH that we will be there:)

Welcome mrzholliz to team baby 2012!!! i am so sorry about your loss... you def. came to the right place. these ladies are amazing and will make you feel so much better while TTC. We are all here for each other. Just stay positive and it will happen when it is meant. Hopefully it is meant this month!!! :) baby dust to you!
haha i prop myself on a pillow too! well one friend told me she would lay there for 15min but another told me 5... so i am not sure lol sorry not much help this is only my 2nd month TTC!

I am day 33 in my cycle tomorrow. I should expect AF on saturday or sunday but since I am on fertility treatment and have to get blood drawn anyway I am avoiding hpts. I usually find out before the bloodwork gets back as I start spotting the day I get blood drawn which is two weeks from when I received the HCG shot to help me ovulate. The good thing with the fertility treatment (PCOS is such a pain) is I do get my periodfairly regularly for me. I just hope soon the egg decides to stick.

Thought I would throw my 2c in. I don't think you have to be lying back for long but when we dtd at night I would go to sleep with the pillow under my butt and wake up a few hours later (generally because I was really uncomfortable haha) and take it out.

When we dtd during the day I would just lay down for half an hour. I really wanted to make sure they stayed up there hahaha.:dohh:

But everything I've read says it doesn't need to be that long!

Haha we are a crazy bunch... i feel the same way. I feel like i have to lay there for a long time just to make sure they don't come out :rofl:
i literally set my alarm on my phone for 15 min to make sure!

Ok i need to get off here before i loose my chance to :sex:
Good night!!! ill be back in the morning!

Sorry bumb2b! it was a bfp when i got it from the old thread... its there too. i fixed it tho!

Can I please be added to the list? I will be doing my first at home insemination with my wife this weekend. I'm hoping and praying for a sweet May baby to cuddle.

Soooo, anyone know what a panic attack would do at about 8dpo? Because we had our very first earthquake yesterday and I had a panic attack. Fun, right? I want to keep hope, but am pretty sure the stress from yesterday knocked any chance I had out. Ick.

All of you who live in Earthquake zones: You are strong women. Very strong.

ETA: I do see others have posted about our Earthquake, glad to see everyones okay. The only real damage I heard about is that two buildings in Baltimore collapsed.

Aw I am so sorry you lost your little boy. I can't even imagine. Have u ever been this late before? That's good u are having test done. Hope they figure out whatis going on. Illbe thinking about you!

Thank you. I have not been this late ever, did a test this morning and it was bfp!!!!!!!! So excited! Just dont understand why doctor never picked this up

WHOO HOO CONGRATS BABYBOB!!!! I knew you would get a BFP! I am sooo excited for you! Keep in touch. Hope you all the best during these next 9 months! how far along are you? :happydance:

7weeks, saw midwife today and next appointment is the 9th! So excited!
how are you doing?

i am kind of worried because i have not seen the raw eggwhite CM... i thought i would see it by now. maybe in the next couple of days...

Hi JM, I wasnt seeing too much EWCM at first either. I work for a guy that own's a supplement line and he sells Maca and suggested my husband take it to help his little men. (I work in a very small office and everyone knows we have been trying for a while) Well I started researching it and read it could help me too. It has just about tripled my CM and increased my libido, I would highly recommend it:thumbup:

Sorry for blabbing away, I dont know how to tell the short version of a story:blush:

Aw I am so sorry you lost your little boy. I can't even imagine. Have u ever been this late before? That's good u are having test done. Hope they figure out whatis going on. Illbe thinking about you!

Thank you. I have not been this late ever, did a test this morning and it was bfp!!!!!!!! So excited! Just dont understand why doctor never picked this up

WHOO HOO CONGRATS BABYBOB!!!! I knew you would get a BFP! I am sooo excited for you! Keep in touch. Hope you all the best during these next 9 months! how far along are you? :happydance:

7weeks, saw midwife today and next appointment is the 9th! So excited!
how are you doing?

aw that is great!!! so will you deliver at home? so excited for your first appointment... keep in touch :)

i am kind of worried because i have not seen the raw eggwhite CM... i thought i would see it by now. maybe in the next couple of days...

Hi JM, I wasnt seeing too much EWCM at first either. I work for a guy that own's a supplement line and he sells Maca and suggested my husband take it to help his little men. (I work in a very small office and everyone knows we have been trying for a while) Well I started researching it and read it could help me too. It has just about tripled my CM and increased my libido, I would highly recommend it:thumbup:

Sorry for blabbing away, I dont know how to tell the short version of a story:blush:

AW THANKS for the info! ill definitely look into it. I am keeping an I on my CM today to see if i notice any changes! tomorrow is supposed to be when i O. but i am going to test here in a couple of hours and see if its today or not :)
thanks again!!! how are you?

Hey Ladies! how is everyone today? it is almost 10:30am here.
I have to go to my hair appointment but I will be back soon.
Ill try to check in when i get there on my phone :)

hope everyone has a great day!!!

AW THANKS for the info! ill definitely look into it. I am keeping an I on my CM today to see if i notice any changes! tomorrow is supposed to be when i O. but i am going to test here in a couple of hours and see if its today or not :)
thanks again!!! how are you?

Hope you get your +opk, I was sooo excited when I got my first one! It was just nice to know that my pee could make something turn positive:yipee:

I am fine just waiting around for Ov and hoping it doesnt come early, my hubby is out of town on business and wont return until Friday night and I am supposed to Ov on Saturday and just want to get :sex: in before:winkwink:

Welcome :wave: 1BABY, MRZHOLLIZ (so sorry for your loss :hugs:), and ALJM!!! GL and :dust: on this journey!

WANTA, bloods Monday right? How are you feeling, any symptoms? GL! :dust:

THEANIE, definitely not use to this weather around here, preparing for the impending Hurricane as well... Hang in there!

JM, FXD for your OV soon!! :dust:

AFM Ladies...15DPO, CD36! Current SS: Tired, BLOATED feeling heavy and clothes not fitting, feel wet but not much CM. Temp crept up a tiny bit this morning. Staying pretty persistent and above coverline. We leave for vacay tomorrow early, so I will test then, FXD! 16DPO!
Check out my chart below…

:dust: :dust: :dust to the Thread!!!!!

Bloodwork tomorrow and any symptom I think I have I can attribute to the PCOS meds. I feel more bloated than normal but that could be eating carbs over the past week.

I guess after two years of this roller coaster ride I am being very cautious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->