*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Well ladies .. Don't feel so bad.. I'm the craziest lol.. I've been symptom spotting since I thought I ovulated.. I have had neg blood test and many neg pee tests I'm almost 2 weeks late and still think every little twinge or anything will turn into a bfp.. Dr even told be I probably didn't ovulate lol.. I just want a for sure sign either way now :(

Well ladies .. Don't feel so bad.. I'm the craziest lol.. I've been symptom spotting since I thought I ovulated.. I have had neg blood test and many neg pee tests I'm almost 2 weeks late and still think every little twinge or anything will turn into a bfp.. Dr even told be I probably didn't ovulate lol.. I just want a for sure sign either way now :(

Still no answers for you hun? :( I'm sorry! It's the not knowing part that's the worst I think. That's why the 2ww is such torture for us. If you didn't Ov last cycle when would you next be due to Ov? Xx

Hi ladies I'm also ttc baby no. One. Been with my husband almost 7 years. Married since may 2011. Add me!

Congratulations KristinaKarma! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

skeet9924 - That's mad! Good luck jumping him this weekend! :haha: I hope we caught our eggy this time. My OPKs have turned negative but I've no cross hairs on FF just yet. I really hope you're out of limbo soon hun :hugs:

Excalibur - I wish I was in the 2WW - I normally have more like a 3WW! And I can't believe I didn't have the pancakes either but we're going to have some for breakfast tomorrow instead. Is that ok? :haha: And you're right about there being no point eating when not hungry - I'm trying to lose a bit of weight in order to make this whole TTC a little easier! I don't have a massive amount to lose but every little helps! Plus I just saw a show where it said that if you're overweight & pregnant not only do you have more chance of getting gestational diabetes (& diabetes already runs in my family) but apparently ultrasounds aren't as accurate if they have to scan through lots of fat too! That's after putting the fear into me! :wacko: And it's not necessarily too early for symptoms - apparently some women can feel things straight away! :thumbup:

DBZ34 - That sucks that you've two days longer to wait but at least when it comes to testing you won't be accidentally testing too early (unless the urge takes over!!) And I've heard a couple of times that a cold is a symptom! :thumbup:

haj624 - Good news! I Googled & apparently 5dpiui isn't too early for a dip! :happydance: Hope this is it for you!! I know what you mean about building yourself up for a fall - I do the same myself. I have a good feeling this month but then I try to check myself in case I'm let down again. Just wanted to let you know I'm in the same boat - you're not alone.

MrsMM24 - I'm so happy that your appointment went well & you got confirmation! :happydance: I can't wait to see your ticker progress! Have you told your daughter yet?

Jo - It's great to see you around! How is your pregnancy going? And the move?

mimimoomoo & Wannabemum23 - Welcome! :wave: How long have you ladies been TTC?

AFM - CD20 today. We bd on CD6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 16, 18 & 19 & had +OPK on CD18 & 19 so fingers crossed!! I had a temp dip yesterday & it's gone back up this morning but no cross hairs just yet. I really hope this will be it. I'm still working away in the gym to try to lose a bit of weight to help things along so I hope it all comes together.

Hope everyone is keeping well & you all have a great weekend :flower:

skeet: Really hope you get some answers soon hun :hugs:

karry: 3WW? Oh my, I really feel sorry for you! :hugs: Nothing wrong with having pancakes for breakfast, I sometimes have them when it's a normal day and not pancake day lol! Good luck on your weight loss journey, I hope you get to where you want to be. That doesn't sound too good, diabetes runs in my family aswell :( Oh really? That make me even more positive about this month if symptoms can start really early ;) Fingers crossed for those BFP's! :happydance:

Wannabemum: Welcome to the thread :flower:

Hope everyone has a good weekend :D

KARRY No, we will not tell DD till we are quite further along, children are very fragile and DD has just seen her cousin turn 1, and since my SIL in expecting in July, is excited seeing her stomach grow and her cousin get a sibling. We do not want to tell her until we are entering the 2nd trimester. I eat alot! So as I grow, she won't suspect much, she always calls mommy greedy. We want to buy her a Big Sister T-shirt and give it to her for spring break in April if all continues to go well:dust:

HAJ things sound very promising, I hope this is your BFP!:dust:

SKEET 2 weeks is a while, I have heard of stories where BFP didn't show on bloods or HPTs, I hope you fit into that storyline. No doc appt yet?:dust:

Welcome :wave: to all the newbies that have joined a wonderful thread! Hope you see a BFP sooner rather than later:dust:

JO No, you have to have a certain amount of losses in order to be covered for an early scan when not trying the traditional way. So we are seeking outside scans and betas.

AFM... Not much, just hanging in till we can get the scan in March. DW would like to get a few digis to help me keep piece of mind and watch the weeks increase... I think we are going to get some this evening while DD is at karate. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful weekend, full of preparing for baby, :short TWWs, :sex: :test: and :bfp:s :dust::dust:

Excalibur - Well it has gone down a little over the months. I'm on CD20 today & I've 17 days left until testing. I really hope this is our month! I can't wait to hear how you get on! How long until you test?

MrsMM24 - That sounds like such a cute idea! I bet she'll be so excited when she finds out! :happydance:

Ok ladies, just want to put it out there that after my tingly boobs and af like back cramps today i have officially gone into tww crazy lady mode where I am convinced im pregnant.:wacko::wacko::wacko:

I hate getting to this point bc it always seems to be a let down when my hopes get high :cry:

Awww hun :hug: If you are convinced you are pregnant...then fingers crossed you are! :dust: You getting many symptoms?

I've af like cramps in my back today and i got a few bouts of random tinglyness in my boobs and im exhausted today. Plus my temps keep going up

I don't know I've just had a feeling about this cycle but I'm so afraid to get my bubble burst.:dohh:

I hope it is your BFP hun :hugs: I'm in the same position, I have a really good feeling this month but dread being let down with a BFN...which we won't of course as we are going to get our BFP's, right? :happydance:

Clearly!!! lol

Ok ladies, just want to put it out there that after my tingly boobs and af like back cramps today i have officially gone into tww crazy lady mode where I am convinced im pregnant.:wacko::wacko::wacko:

I hate getting to this point bc it always seems to be a let down when my hopes get high :cry:

Awww hun :hug: If you are convinced you are pregnant...then fingers crossed you are! :dust: You getting many symptoms?

I've af like cramps in my back today and i got a few bouts of random tinglyness in my boobs and im exhausted today. Plus my temps keep going up

I don't know I've just had a feeling about this cycle but I'm so afraid to get my bubble burst.:dohh:

It's always hard to stay grounded. Keeping my fingers crossed tightly for you!! :)

Thanks Hun!!

Congratulations KristinaKarma! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

skeet9924 - That's mad! Good luck jumping him this weekend! :haha: I hope we caught our eggy this time. My OPKs have turned negative but I've no cross hairs on FF just yet. I really hope you're out of limbo soon hun :hugs:

Excalibur - I wish I was in the 2WW - I normally have more like a 3WW! And I can't believe I didn't have the pancakes either but we're going to have some for breakfast tomorrow instead. Is that ok? :haha: And you're right about there being no point eating when not hungry - I'm trying to lose a bit of weight in order to make this whole TTC a little easier! I don't have a massive amount to lose but every little helps! Plus I just saw a show where it said that if you're overweight & pregnant not only do you have more chance of getting gestational diabetes (& diabetes already runs in my family) but apparently ultrasounds aren't as accurate if they have to scan through lots of fat too! That's after putting the fear into me! :wacko: And it's not necessarily too early for symptoms - apparently some women can feel things straight away! :thumbup:

DBZ34 - That sucks that you've two days longer to wait but at least when it comes to testing you won't be accidentally testing too early (unless the urge takes over!!) And I've heard a couple of times that a cold is a symptom! :thumbup:

haj624 - Good news! I Googled & apparently 5dpiui isn't too early for a dip! :happydance: Hope this is it for you!! I know what you mean about building yourself up for a fall - I do the same myself. I have a good feeling this month but then I try to check myself in case I'm let down again. Just wanted to let you know I'm in the same boat - you're not alone.

MrsMM24 - I'm so happy that your appointment went well & you got confirmation! :happydance: I can't wait to see your ticker progress! Have you told your daughter yet?

Jo - It's great to see you around! How is your pregnancy going? And the move?

mimimoomoo & Wannabemum23 - Welcome! :wave: How long have you ladies been TTC?

AFM - CD20 today. We bd on CD6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 16, 18 & 19 & had +OPK on CD18 & 19 so fingers crossed!! I had a temp dip yesterday & it's gone back up this morning but no cross hairs just yet. I really hope this will be it. I'm still working away in the gym to try to lose a bit of weight to help things along so I hope it all comes together.

I hope you're right and this is it!! my fingers are crossed for you!!

KARRY No, we will not tell DD till we are quite further along, children are very fragile and DD has just seen her cousin turn 1, and since my SIL in expecting in July, is excited seeing her stomach grow and her cousin get a sibling. We do not want to tell her until we are entering the 2nd trimester. I eat alot! So as I grow, she won't suspect much, she always calls mommy greedy. We want to buy her a Big Sister T-shirt and give it to her for spring break in April if all continues to go well:dust:

HAJ things sound very promising, I hope this is your BFP!:dust:

SKEET 2 weeks is a while, I have heard of stories where BFP didn't show on bloods or HPTs, I hope you fit into that storyline. No doc appt yet?:dust:

Welcome :wave: to all the newbies that have joined a wonderful thread! Hope you see a BFP sooner rather than later:dust:

JO No, you have to have a certain amount of losses in order to be covered for an early scan when not trying the traditional way. So we are seeking outside scans and betas.

AFM... Not much, just hanging in till we can get the scan in March. DW would like to get a few digis to help me keep piece of mind and watch the weeks increase... I think we are going to get some this evening while DD is at karate. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful weekend, full of preparing for baby, :sort TWWs, :sex: :test: and :bfp:s :dust::dust:

Me too!! How are you feeling??

I'm sure the urge will be there no matter what. The urge to POAS is strong in this one. ;) I'm planning on getting a couple of Superdrug cheapies to test at the end of Feb (11DPO or 9DPO..who knows) and then I'll test when FF thinks AF is late...

I hope this cold is a symptom. Thinking of it that way makes it easier to deal with, especially since I can't take the good meds. I know if there is a bean floating around in there, it's way too early to share anything with it, but it gives me peace of mind. Luckily, a little paracetamol seems to be helping.

The urge to POAS is strong in this one. ;)

I had to laugh at that!! :haha: I know exactly what you mean. Every single month I say I'm waiting until AF is due or even late & then as soon as I get to 10DPO I can't get to the tests quick enough! But at least we have good intentions, eh?

Oh my goodness! MrsMM - I missed your BFP announcement! CONGRATS!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you, bump buddy!! :D

Excalibur - Well it has gone down a little over the months. I'm on CD20 today & I've 17 days left until testing. I really hope this is our month! I can't wait to hear how you get on! How long until you test?

MrsMM24 - That sounds like such a cute idea! I bet she'll be so excited when she finds out! :happydance:

Glad to hear hun :hugs: I hope it's our month too hun, can't wait to see those BFP's! :happydance: I'm also following a thread which is poas everyday until BFP :rofl: So I test everyday, it helps the 2WW go by a lot faster though! Fingers crossed for our BFP's hun :dust:

Hey beautiful ladies :flower:

first of all a massive congrats to everyone who got their well deserved BFP's already.

My partner and i have been trying for the past ten months for our first and nothing has come of it yet, however, i did read in another thread today that the lube we use could be harming his little swimmers so tomorrow it is a mission to find myself some lovely sperm friendly lubricant, sorry if TMI but its a little frustrating and i am wishing i had looked into this sooner :shrug:

anyway's please can i be added to the list and i hope all you other ladies get your results ASAP.

xxx

Sherb: Hiya hun :hi:

Hope you manage to find some sperm friendly lube and lot's of :dust: for a BFP! :happydance:

ok ladies this is probably a REALLY dumb question....im only 8dpo but i had an opk so i decided to test it out. i know an opk can test for hcg and lh. i got a faint second line on an opk. i know for it to be positive it has to be the same color or darker. but since i already ovulated would i even have a faint second line? or am i totally reaching right now lol

haj: You will always get a faint second line on an OPK hun, your body will always have a bit of LH in it :hugs:

Got some lube :happydance:

Fingers crossed either for this month when i will be testing on the 29th or for next month with the new formula LMAO!

What kind did you get sherb?

Afm: I'm no longer cut off !! :happydance: oh got a new job on Friday and is very excited about it and he will be making more money !! However this job will probably be a natural bc method.. I will only see him Saturday and Sunday.. We will be on complete opposite shifts.. He will be getting home from work as I an getting ready to leave for work and he will be leaving for work right before I get home :( unless I ov on the weekend our chances just became very slim... Atleast we will have a chance in the summer as I don't work in the summer

What kind did you get sherb?

Afm: I'm no longer cut off !! :happydance: oh got a new job on Friday and is very excited about it and he will be making more money !! However this job will probably be a natural bc method.. I will only see him Saturday and Sunday.. We will be on complete opposite shifts.. He will be getting home from work as I an getting ready to leave for work and he will be leaving for work right before I get home :( unless I ov on the weekend our chances just became very slim... Atleast we will have a chance in the summer as I don't work in the summer

I went to a chemist and they gave me a couple of tubes to try, its upstairs at the moment and TBH i cant really be bothered to move LMAO! i will have a look next time i go up and let you know :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->