*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

HAJ it happens, you can look at the chart gallery on FF and see other charts like your own... GL FXD!:dust:

SKEET you know I am a big advocate for temping. I say, go ahead and start, that way, you will know how your cycle works and what OV actually does to your particular body during OV time, so when you all TTC again, you will know without having to do so much or bother OH. You can also use it while he is "pulling out" because that doesn't work fully :thumbup::dust:

Good Luck ladies trying to get PG in May! :dust:

AFM... CD35/20DPO: Lines are MUCH darker! I am officially not testing anymore... well, unless I get this super urge, I have 1 HPT left... :haha: Pics in the journal! Let's go Feb BFPs!!!!

HAJ it happens, you can look at the chart gallery on FF and see other charts like your own... GL FXD!:dust:

SKEET you know I am a big advocate for temping. I say, go ahead and start, that way, you will know how your cycle works and what OV actually does to your particular body during OV time, so when you all TTC again, you will know without having to do so much or bother OH. You can also use it while he is "pulling out" because that doesn't work fully :thumbup::dust:

Good Luck ladies trying to get PG in May! :dust:

AFM... CD35/20DPO: Lines are MUCH darker! I am officially not testing anymore... well, unless I get this super urge, I have 1 HPT left... :haha: Pics in the journal! Let's go Feb BFPs!!!!

Thanks hun!! I am sooooooo excited for you :happydance::happydance::happydance:. When are you going to the dr??

HAJ I go tomorrow 1st thing in the morning. The way things work with the LP that I have and my LMP, it appears that I will be exactly 5 weeks tomorrow when I go.... I sooo hope things are progressing good....

HAJ I go tomorrow 1st thing in the morning. The way things work with the LP that I have and my LMP, it appears that I will be exactly 5 weeks tomorrow when I go.... I sooo hope things are progressing good....

You need to make sure you let all of us know asap!!!!!

Yes MrsMM please keep us posted. Hope its a sticky one! Let us know asap xx

MrsMM: Good luck for the doctors tomorrow hun :hugs: I'm sure everything will be well :happydance:

Oooh good luck at docs hun - will they do any testing for you at all or is it just a 'booking' appointment? Hope it goes well either way!! Looking forward to seeing u on the team 2012 pregnancy thread Mrs MM! xx

Best of luck MrsMM!!

How's your belly coming along Jo? Getting bigger?

Good luck tomorrow Mrsmm!!! I"ll be thinking of you!! I pray its a sticky one!!!

I know the pull out method isnt fool proof...hopefully he doesnt because I'm being sneeky lol... I failed at my first attempt to temp this morning...I planned on starting today and failed...i hit snooze 3 times then dragged my but out of bed..then realized I forgot to temp :dohh: I'm a horrible morning person!!

ok ladies, quick question before i drive myself crazy. I got my trigger shot on CD 12...which means I shouldve o by CD14. FF friend has had me a CD14 but if i have another high temp tomorrow it moves it to CD20. Is that possible since i had the shot??? Shouldnt I have ovulated within 36 hours not 8 days later???:dohh:

haj624 - Sorry! Had a bit of a blonde moment when I asked about your timing - sure I knew you had the IUI! But good work on getting some old fashioned bd in too! :thumbup: Sorry I can't be any help with your temps - I'm fairly new to it myself.

Excalibur - Thanks! I got my first +OPK yesterday morning & again this morning. So exciting!! :happydance: We ended up not having any pancakes, would you believe? We were so full from dinner & I had been gardening all day so right after dinner I fell fast asleep! Oops! Hope all is going well with you :flower:

MrsMM24 - How did the appointment go?? Hope all is well. I'm delighted to hear your lines are getting darker - that's surely a good sign :thumbup:

skeet9924 - It's great that you can get help when the time comes. That's gas that your OH has cut you off! We think men are so simple but they can be complicated at times. I hope he comes around soon. Temping sounds like a good idea - the better you know your cycle the better! What I do is set an alarm to go off an hour/hour and a half before I have to get up. I temp then, roll over & go back asleep!

AFM - CD19 today & my OPKs turned positive yesterday! :happydance: Got another positive this morning & had what I think were ovulation pains last night. We bd last night so fingers crossed!! :flower:

Congrats Kristina!!!

Kerry- omg I know!! I really can't believe he has cut me off!! I never imagined he'd do it.. If I don't get some this weekend we are having a chat about it.. I'm feeling a little frustrated.
I hope you caught that egg last night!!!

karry: You're welcome hun. Welcome to the dreaded 2WW! Good job we have other ladies to chat to etc to help pass the time! You didn't have pancakes? Pfft! Hehe only joking. Nothing you can do if you are full, no point in bloating yourself. ;) All is going well with me thank you, just waiting for the 2WW to fly by and hope for a nice BFP at the end of it. ;)

Kristina: Congratulations hun! :happydance:

Congratulations Kristina!! H&H 9 months!!

Haj - I think that if you have the trigger shot, there's no way that you ovulated that much later. It just wouldn't make sense. Is there a trigger box you can check or an HCG box? That might help it take that into account. On the other hand, does that mean your temps have gotten higher? That seems good at this point in your cycle... Do you have a link to your chart?

AFM: I thought I was 5DPO today, but FF moved my crosshairs and put me at 3DPO. Sucks. That makes my TWW even longer...

DBZ34: Sorry your DPO has been knocked back, on a good note...you are the same DPO as me ;)

Congratulations Kristina!! H&H 9 months!!

Haj - I think that if you have the trigger shot, there's no way that you ovulated that much later. It just wouldn't make sense. Is there a trigger box you can check or an HCG box? That might help it take that into account. On the other hand, does that mean your temps have gotten higher? That seems good at this point in your cycle... Do you have a link to your chart?

AFM: I thought I was 5DPO today, but FF moved my crosshairs and put me at 3DPO. Sucks. That makes my TWW even longer...

I checked it off but it didnt change it. I was trying some things and if you change your cm the date goes back to cd 14 but honestly i didnt check my cm so I dont know what it was like. Here is my chart:

My Ovulation Chart

I had the temp rise when I shouldve ovulated by .35 degrees on CD14 (36 hrs after my trigger) but then on what should have been 4dpo (5dpiui) i had a dip and then a huge spike.

Wow, that is quite a jump. I can see why FF moved your crosshairs. I think I would override it and put ovulation back where you thought it happened, but make a note of it, so you remember when FF thought you ov'd. That way, at the end of your cycle, if AF is late, you'll remember to give it another day or two just in case.... but I hope that this TWW ends in a BFP and you won't even have to think about it. :)

But I think that dip was more likely an estrogen surge than a late ovulation....

Wow, that is quite a jump. I can see why FF moved your crosshairs. I think I would override it and put ovulation back where you thought it happened, but make a note of it, so you remember when FF thought you ov'd. That way, at the end of your cycle, if AF is late, you'll remember to give it another day or two just in case.... but I hope that this TWW ends in a BFP and you won't even have to think about it. :)

But I think that dip was more likely an estrogen surge than a late ovulation....

Good idea. Yeah thats what i thought as well. 5dpiui is too early for an implantation dip right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->