*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Wow, that is quite a jump. I can see why FF moved your crosshairs. I think I would override it and put ovulation back where you thought it happened, but make a note of it, so you remember when FF thought you ov'd. That way, at the end of your cycle, if AF is late, you'll remember to give it another day or two just in case.... but I hope that this TWW ends in a BFP and you won't even have to think about it. :)

But I think that dip was more likely an estrogen surge than a late ovulation....

Good idea. Yeah thats what i thought as well. 5dpiui is too early for an implantation dip right?

I would think it's too early, but I wouldn't count it out completely. I suppose it depends on the length of your tubes...

Wow, that is quite a jump. I can see why FF moved your crosshairs. I think I would override it and put ovulation back where you thought it happened, but make a note of it, so you remember when FF thought you ov'd. That way, at the end of your cycle, if AF is late, you'll remember to give it another day or two just in case.... but I hope that this TWW ends in a BFP and you won't even have to think about it. :)

But I think that dip was more likely an estrogen surge than a late ovulation....

Good idea. Yeah thats what i thought as well. 5dpiui is too early for an implantation dip right?

I would think it's too early, but I wouldn't count it out completely. I suppose it depends on the length of your tubes...

Fingers crossed for short tubes!!:rofl:

HAJ i think you should override as well, there has to be some reason why that temp jumped like that, maybe a slow riser. There are no other symptoms to go by so maybe that's why FF moved them as it also takes into account other cycles. At the latest you would have OVd early morning on CD15 so I think you are safe.:dust:

DBZ yes, moving it to CD20 makes it longer wait, but it may mean more swimmers to work with too! Hang in there!:dust:

SKEET it is crazy you have been cut off, but you both will be super happy with the results of the "pull out" method :haha::dust:

EXCAL Oh how the wait sucks! GL FXD!:dust:

AFM... Doc appt went well, as I thought, I am Pregnant! So far so good, set up for appts starting 2nd week of March, I should be about 7 weeks then. Due date until a dating scan is 10.25.12 which is what I suspected. I am now just cautiously in the TWW to scan.... All seems well, progressing.... I have begun to get a couple more symptoms too. Although early, I am thinking to create a ticker... Still early so I am just hoping for a Sticky Bean!!!

HAJ i think you should override as well, there has to be some reason why that temp jumped like that, maybe a slow riser. There are no other symptoms to go by so maybe that's why FF moved them as it also takes into account other cycles. At the latest you would have OVd early morning on CD15 so I think you are safe.:dust:

DBZ yes, moving it to CD20 makes it longer wait, but it may mean more swimmers to work with too! Hang in there!:dust:

SKEET it is crazy you have been cut off, but you both will be super happy with the results of the "pull out" method :haha::dust:

AFM... Doc appt went well, as I thought, I am Pregnant! So far so good, set up for appts starting 2nd week of March, I should be about 7 weeks then. Due date until a dating scan is 10.25.12 which is what I suspected. I am now just cautiously in the TWW to scan.... All seems well, progressing.... I have begun to get a couple more symptoms too. Although early, I am thinking to create a ticker... Still early so I am just hoping for a Sticky Bean!!!

Thanks Mrs. MM!!! Ladies, how many days before AF arrives does you temp start to drop normally?

There is no real count. It is basically something you determine from temping numerous cycles. For me, I had no temp drop until AF... Let's not eeeeeven think about AF, you are going to get a BFP!:dust:

The wait sure does suck! Thank you for the well wishes :hugs: Congratulations on your BFP! I'm sure it will be a nice, healthy, sticky bean! :dust:

There is no real count. It is basically something you determine from temping numerous cycles. For me, I had no temp drop until AF... Let's not eeeeeven think about AF, you are going to get a BFP!:dust:

My fingers are crossed!!! sticky bean sticky bean sticky bean!!!:baby:

How many weeks wil you have your first scan at? Are you entitled to an early one Mrs MM? Im soo excitied for you! x

Thanks mrsmm, we will see how it works.. He usually "forgets" when he puts that rule in place lol.. Hopefully this weekend he will forget that he cut me off lol

DBZ34: Sorry your DPO has been knocked back, on a good note...you are the same DPO as me ;)

It's always nice to have someone to wait with. :) Just wait until I get into my crazy symptom spotting phase. ;)

Ok ladies, just want to put it out there that after my tingly boobs and af like back cramps today i have officially gone into tww crazy lady mode where I am convinced im pregnant.:wacko::wacko::wacko:

I hate getting to this point bc it always seems to be a let down when my hopes get high :cry:

DBZ34: Sorry your DPO has been knocked back, on a good note...you are the same DPO as me ;)

It's always nice to have someone to wait with. :) Just wait until I get into my crazy symptom spotting phase. ;)

It sure is nice to have someone to wait with, otherwise I think we would all go insane haha. I think I have already started my Symptom spotting and I'm only 3DPO! :wacko: I have found, being absolutely exhausted, little twinges in my lower abdomen and constipation? :shrug: Way too early for Pregnancy symptoms but, our body plays mean tricks on us! :haha:

Ok ladies, just want to put it out there that after my tingly boobs and af like back cramps today i have officially gone into tww crazy lady mode where I am convinced im pregnant.:wacko::wacko::wacko:

I hate getting to this point bc it always seems to be a let down when my hopes get high :cry:

Awww hun :hug: If you are convinced you are pregnant...then fingers crossed you are! :dust: You getting many symptoms?

Awww hun :hug: If you are convinced you are pregnant...then fingers crossed you are! :dust: You getting many symptoms?

I've af like cramps in my back today and i got a few bouts of random tinglyness in my boobs and im exhausted today. Plus my temps keep going up

I don't know I've just had a feeling about this cycle but I'm so afraid to get my bubble burst.:dohh:

It sure is nice to have someone to wait with, otherwise I think we would all go insane haha. I think I have already started my Symptom spotting and I'm only 3DPO! :wacko: I have found, being absolutely exhausted, little twinges in my lower abdomen and constipation? :shrug: Way too early for Pregnancy symptoms but, our body plays mean tricks on us! :haha:

Oh...I've started already as well... today it was bloating, headache, twinges and a tingly nipple. Just the one. :haha: I can't decide if I should add the cold/sore throat to my list or not. But yeah...I'm glad I'm not the only early spotter, even though I know it's not a pg symptom, I can't help speculating what it could mean. lol.

I've af like cramps in my back today and i got a few bouts of random tinglyness in my boobs and im exhausted today. Plus my temps keep going up

I don't know I've just had a feeling about this cycle but I'm so afraid to get my bubble burst.:dohh:

I hope it is your BFP hun :hugs: I'm in the same position, I have a really good feeling this month but dread being let down with a BFN...which we won't of course as we are going to get our BFP's, right? :happydance:

It's always hard to stay grounded. Keeping my fingers crossed tightly for you!! :)

Oh...I've started already as well... today it was bloating, headache, twinges and a tingly nipple. Just the one. :haha: I can't decide if I should add the cold/sore throat to my list or not. But yeah...I'm glad I'm not the only early spotter, even though I know it's not a pg symptom, I can't help speculating what it could mean. lol.

Us ladies can't help but symptom spot in the early days, every little movement or illness, is pregnancy related :haha: Yeah I'm exactly the same lol, you're not the only one. :dust: to us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->