*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Sherb: Yay for the lube! :happydance:

skeet: Congratulations on your OH getting a new job. Sorry to hear you won't be able to BD as much, fingers crossed for a BFP though! :dust:

Lol I just came on and the first post I saw was 'yay for lube' :haha'
Welcome sherb!!
haj sometimes the opk can go positive right before af as well, grr for that. and yeah it might have a slight line before af too, sorry!! :(

Ok so i had a look and it seems its just a cheap Superdrug version of pre-seed.

Not really confident that this will work so i have discussed it with the OH and we have agreed to order the pre-seed but for now we will keep trying regardless! :thumbup:

I suppose its just a waiting game now :coffee:

Hope all you ladies are feeling fantastic tonight x

Hey all!
I got my BFP this morning...really excited but really scared. Hope they stick this time :)

Good luck all!!!!
Xxx

Hey all!
I got my BFP this morning...really excited but really scared. Hope they stick this time :)

Good luck all!!!!
Xxx

Congratulations on your BFP!!!! :happydance: I think I got my BFP this morning too but it's quite faint so just going to hope the lines get darker tomorrow or in the next few days! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

Thanks Excalibur and good luck! Hope your line gets darker, fingers crossed hun xxx

Hey all!

Good luck all!!!!
Xxx

Congratulations on your BFP!!!! :happydance: I think I got my BFP this morning too but it's quite faint so just going to hope the lines get darker tomorrow or in the next few days! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS to you both! I hope those lines get darker for you :happydance::happydance:

Hey all!

Good luck all!!!!
Xxx

CONGRATULATIONS to you both! I hope those lines get darker for you :happydance::happydance:

Thank you so much hun :hugs: I'm praying that they do! :dust:

Excalibur - Wow! Testing every day would be so fun but I can't. DH wants to be present when the test develops so that we find out together. But it seems to have paid off for you!! I so hope those lines get darker for you! How many DPO are you?

schnoogles - Welcome! :wave: How long have you been TTC for?

Sherb - That must be frustrating alright but at least you're sorted now. My friend got her BFP on her first cycle using PreSeed so I hope it's a lucky for you!

skeey9924 - I'm delighted to hear you're not cut off anymore & about your OH new job! Sorry to hear about the opposite shifts though. I really hope you ov over the weekends :hugs:

lulalula - Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

AFM - CD22 & 3DPO! I got my crosshairs on FF this morning. I'm so excited to be back in "two week wait" although I have a minimum of 15 days before I can test. Now just hoping & praying AF stays away.

karry: That is totally understandable :) Thank you hun, I really hope they get darker too :dust: My ticker says 6DPO, but I'm not 100% sure when I actually O'd. The first smile I got on CBFM was on 18th Feb, then again on 19th Feb and again on 20th Feb. I didn't test after that as I thought it would be negative so.. :shrug:

Welcome to the 2WW! :hugs:

Hi everyone!

Could I join Team 2012? :)

We started trying last month and are hoping to get our BFP this year!

I am taking AC and B6 to try and get my cycle more regular after coming off the pill (on it for 9 years) and of course, Folic Acid!

Also bought some OPKs to use this month. We said we were NTNP, but that lasted one month and now we both have the bug! I have a feeling I am quickly going to become a POAS addict...

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hi everyone!

Could I join Team 2012? :)

We started trying last month and are hoping to get our BFP this year!

I am taking AC and B6 to try and get my cycle more regular after coming off the pill (on it for 9 years) and of course, Folic Acid!

Also bought some OPKs to use this month. We said we were NTNP, but that lasted one month and now we both have the bug! I have a feeling I am quickly going to become a POAS addict...

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome to the thread hun :hi:

I hope your cycles become more regular sooner rather than later then you can get that BFP ;)

I am a POAS addict so I know how that feels! I have been POAS since 1DPO! :rofl: I would rather see a lot of BFN's then a sudden BFP rather than worry and stress..am I pregnant? Etc :D I see you are fairly new to BnB so...WELCOME! :hugs:

Sending you lot's of :dust: and Fingers crossed! :dust:

Thanks Excalibur!

Yep, I have just joined! I have been lurking for a while :) but everyone seems so lovely that I thought it was about time I said hello!

It's nice to have people to talk to. That's the trouble with TTC! You kind of want to keep it a secret until you can tell people that you have a LO on the way, but it's a time when you have so much going round your head that sometimes you need a place to chat. I'm learning a lot too! :)

Thanks Excalibur!

Yep, I have just joined! I have been lurking for a while :) but everyone seems so lovely that I thought it was about time I said hello!

It's nice to have people to talk to. That's the trouble with TTC! You kind of want to keep it a secret until you can tell people that you have a LO on the way, but it's a time when you have so much going round your head that sometimes you need a place to chat. I'm learning a lot too! :)

You're more than welcome hun :) That's exactly what I was like before I joined haha, I was reading questions and answers etc then thought everyone on here is so lovely and has been through or is going through what I have been through, so I joined :D Best thing I ever did for help and support etc.

It is lovely to have other ladies to chat to and wait with, especially through the dreaded 2WW :haha: At least we can share experiences and as as you said, if you don't want to tell family/friends just yet, just hop on to BnB :hugs:

Excalibur - I can't wait to log on tomorrow & find out how your daily test goes! :haha: I'll say a little prayer for you :hugs: And thanks - it's great to be back! Let's hope it's the last TWW for us for a while!

Daydreaming - Welcome! :wave: Congrats on starting to TTC! If you have any questions at all everyone on here is so lovely & helpful. We're also all here if you just need to chat :flower:

Thank you karry1412! I'm very excited to be here! :happydance:

My hubby and I have been together since we were 14, we got married in November after 10 years together and now we can finally start trying! I've been broody since I was about 18, but we wanted to have our house and get married first. So excited to be trying now! Unfortunately, patience is not a virtue of mine :blush:

Excalibur, I forgot to say - I hope your :bfp: was just that!

Here's to 2012 beans!
:dust:

karry: Aww thank you hun. That means a lot to me! :') You're more than welcome, I hope this will be our last 2WW for a while too! :D

Daydreaming: Thank you so much hun :hugs: I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and send you lot's of baby :dust: on your TTC journey :D

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->