*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

DayDreaming: Thank you hun :hugs: I'm praying for a second line to return :)

I'm cd16 and haven't had positive opk. Wondering if I didn't ovulate... My nipples have been sore since cd12! So confused.

Jo - It sucks that you won't be able to come on here as much but be sure to pop in when you can :flower: Your bump is super cute! How much longer do you have until the move is complete? I'm not testing for about 15 days & I've already bought baby stuff! I got a huge Winnie the Pooh teddy, Tigger & Scooby Doo & yesterday I bought one of those little fluffy baby grows - you know the ones that look like a little bear? With ears & a tail & everything! So cute! I got everything in the charity shop but they're all brand new so I couldn't resist! :blush:

Don't be worrying about the weight - sure the baby is also part of that & you'll lose a lot of it quickly after the baby arrives. And I saw you asked about MrsMM - I believe she has an appointment tomorrow.

Wilsey - You're not huge!! Your bump looks fab! You must be so excited about doing up the nursery! Do you have any ideas for it yet? Do you know if you're having a boy or girl yet?

OperationBbyO - I don't have 3 days of +OPKs but I have two every month. Surely, as you said, it's a good sign? I'd rather that then have a +OPK in the morning & a -OPK in the evening. Sending you lots of :dust:

Excalibur - Sorry your tests are negative now. I truly hope that turns around for you :hugs:

Wannabemum23 - I normally ovulate on CD19 so hopefully you'll ovulate over the next couple of days :flower:

AFM - 5DPO today. Feeling a little down today & lethargic but I did have a long day yesterday so maybe that's all it is. :coffee: No symptoms to report yet.

hi ladies

i have a question for you charters out there, i just started temp'ing a week ago. My first temp was 97.86 then 98.41, 98.34, 98.17, 98.34 then i missed 2 days but this am it was 98.17. is this normal to be this high and have the same temps often. When i look at the charts on ff they don't seem to have this high of temps....just wondering

also i am on cd46 longest cycle i have had right now yesterday when i was checking cp it was super high and i found the lightest pink blood on my fingers (sorry tmi) but nothing since even when i checked later that night nothing...i tested on cd35 and it was a bfn....

so confused!!

karry: Thank you hun :hugs: I'm praying like I have never prayed before! :D Sorry to hear you are feeling a little down, hope you feel better soon :) Hopefully you feel this way because of a good reason ;)

Karry - thanks love! Good to know I don't look as massive as I feel. We are having a boy!! We can't wait to set up the nursery (still renovating the bedrooms) so fingers crossed it will be all finished within a month!

I hope this is your month!! - :dust:

Gearing up to Ov... lucky cycle number 13 I hope ;)
Anybody else nearing that extra bd time of month?

Hey kitkat.. I think I'm oving today :) not positive though.. I didn't do an opk .. I won't be seeing oh :( but I did get some bding in this weekend.. Oh was in such a great mood!!

Great news skeet I hope you did Ov cos all that bd would dedicate have given you a good change to catch the egg! Do you get any symptoms after Ov to give you an idea that its happened? Like I always get mega sore nipples sorry tmi the day after Ov so I always know its happened... does that make sense? Xx

Hi guys! I am wanting to get pregnant this 2012 too! On my first cycle of clomid 100mg, going in for a blood test next week to check if i did ovulate so for now just BD'ing with hubby :)

skeet: Fingers crossed for you hun :hugs:

wantabubba: Good luck with your test next week hun, I hope you did O and caught that eggy! ;)

skeet: Fingers crossed for you hun :hugs:

wantabubba: Good luck with your test next week hun, I hope you did O and caught that eggy! ;)

Thank you so much excalibur!! :hugs::hugs: my biggest fear is getting too obsessed with TTC!! Haha it seems so addictive on here!:kiss:

Time to BD! Haha too much info. Hubby and I just argued but I need his swimmers so time to say sorry and make up teehee! :lol:

Time to BD! Haha too much info. Hubby and I just argued but I need his swimmers so time to say sorry and make up teehee! :lol:

Sorry to hear about your argument but make up :sex: is always the best! :haha: Have fun! :dust:

Haha exactly! It's night time here ;) goodnight to you excalibur, and hope it's a BFP in 4 days!

LOl
@wantabubba,@Excalibur

its so true my hubby and I were soo tired last nite, and crabby with each other but we both knew it was time and we had to BD (what does that stand for btw?!) lol it was so funny!!

Btw, what do you ladies feel about BD every night vs every other night during fertile days?
we are constantly debating this one...

LOl
@wantabubba,@Excalibur

its so true my hubby and I were soo tired last nite, and crabby with each other but we both knew it was time and we had to BD (what does that stand for btw?!) lol it was so funny!!

Btw, what do you ladies feel about BD every night vs every other night during fertile days?
we are constantly debating this one...

BD is baby dance lol and we are a once a day in fertile time couple. I think if OH got his way it would be twice some days lol but its not good for his swimmers so that's a definate no go lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->