*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Kitcat- no guaranteed signs but I had ewcm yesterday and this morning my nipples are very sensitive.. Also had done cramps yesterday too..

I finally attempted to temp today and it was a major fail.. After my first alarm went off I fumbled around on my night stand and grabbed my bt.. Stuck it in my mouth and waited awhile.. Finally realized I didnt hear it beep.. Turned in the light to look and realized I forgot to turn it on :dohh: .. So I turned it on and stuck it back in my mouth but I doubt it's accurate now :(

Hey ladies. DH and I went to the RE for the first time last night and he was actually really nice to us. he addressed all my questions and concerns. He did a sono last night and he did some bloodwork. the bloodwork was an hcg (to see if I'm pregnant. which he told me I shouldnt be surprised if it come back negative.), pregesterone, and he did genetics testing. which pretty much was to see if i was a carrier for anything....cystic fibrosis...something like that. He's sending DH in for some bloodwork today. I have to go to a lab for some bloodwork. He says he feels with DH's morphology and what not surgery really wouldnt help and he thinks we will have to do IVF. but he said he doesnt want to make any guesses like other ppl have been doing. he wants to know exactly what is wrong. he seemed like he genuinely wanted to help and like he was tailoring a plan specifically for us which was great. he wasnt like this is the first step i take with everyone then the second. I have to call them when I get my period then on day 3 of my period he wants me to get bloodwork and then again once between days 21-24 of my cycle. He told us he cant see why we wouldnt be pregnant within 6 months. But he wants to see exactly what all the bloodwork says first. He suggested we skip IUI this month, so pretty much we'll be taking the next month off from ttc.:cry:

Oh haj!! It's so unfortunate that you have to miss this month but on the other hand it's so fantastic that your re is being very thorough and making a plan specifically for you and oh!!!

Ladies! I have been reading this thread everyday on bfp symptoms and all the trials of TTC.

And today after 3+ years of ttc i now got my first ever :bfp::happydance::happydance:

Am still in shock and cant believe it:happydance::happydance:

:dust: to you all! And i pray that you will all get your bfps like i have.

Oh haj!! It's so unfortunate that you have to miss this month but on the other hand it's so fantastic that your re is being very thorough and making a plan specifically for you and oh!!!

Yes, I definitely agree. DH's insaurance covers 3 IVF's in your lifetime. But they only cover 75%. so I have no idea at this point how much we will have to pay which I'm nervouse about and I have a crazy fear what if it doesnt work in 3 times. I'm a worrier. That's what I do.

I'm a worrier too.. Oh is completely opposite.. He doesn't worry about anything ever!! It actually causes me worry that he doesn't worry lol..

It sounds like your re is taking all the precautionary steps to ensure that it will work though, which is hopefully a little comforting

I'm a worrier too.. Oh is completely opposite.. He doesn't worry about anything ever!! It actually causes me worry that he doesn't worry lol..

It sounds like your re is taking all the precautionary steps to ensure that it will work though, which is hopefully a little comforting

So like my dh lol.

Yes that definitely makes me feel better

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is well! :wave:

omuk - Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! You've certainly been waiting long enough for it! :baby:

Excalibur - I feel much better today, thanks! How many DPO are you today? Are you still testing or waiting a while?

Wilsey - A boy!! That's great! Have you got any ideas for the nursery or are you keeping it simple? Have you thought of any names yet? And thanks for the dust! :hugs:

kitcatbaby - Good luck catching that eggy!!

ashleylu88 - Welcome! How long have you been TTC for? Will this be your first?

wantabubba - Welcome to you too! Good luck with your test - be sure to let us know how it goes, won't you?

haj624 - That sucks that you have to miss a month but your new doctor sounds fantastic! It's great that you're getting the help you need :hugs:

+1 :wacko:

Time to BD! Haha too much info. Hubby and I just argued but I need his swimmers so time to say sorry and make up teehee! :lol:

My DH calls that "taking one for the team"! :haha:

AFM - 6DPO today. I'll regret saying this but so far time seems to be going by pretty quickly & the urge to test is staying away! Woop! Nothing new to report. Going away for the weekend so really looking forward to that!! :happydance:

wantabubba: Hope you had fun last night :sex: ;) Thank you for your well wishes hun :hugs:

Too_Much: I think your plan sound perfect :)

Haj: Sending you big :hugs:!

omuk: Congratulations on your :bfp: hun! :happydance: 3+ Years is an awful long time! I'm really happy for you. I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months :dust:

wantabubba: Hope you had fun last night :sex: ;) Thank you for your well wishes hun :hugs:

Too_Much: I think your plan sound perfect :)

Haj: Sending you big :hugs:!

omuk: Congratulations on your :bfp: hun! :happydance: 3+ Years is an awful long time! I'm really happy for you. I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months :dust:

Thanks hun!!

karry: Really glad to hear you are feeling better today :hugs: I am 9DPO, I bought some Frer's today and tested but it was a BFN, It wasn't FMU though so going to try again in the morning :) I think the whole 2WW has gone quite quick, I really didn't expect it to! :haha:

haj: You're more than welcome hun :hugs:

Hey ladies. DH and I went to the RE for the first time last night and he was actually really nice to us. he addressed all my questions and concerns. He did a sono last night and he did some bloodwork. the bloodwork was an hcg (to see if I'm pregnant. which he told me I shouldnt be surprised if it come back negative.), pregesterone, and he did genetics testing. which pretty much was to see if i was a carrier for anything....cystic fibrosis...something like that. He's sending DH in for some bloodwork today. I have to go to a lab for some bloodwork. He says he feels with DH's morphology and what not surgery really wouldnt help and he thinks we will have to do IVF. but he said he doesnt want to make any guesses like other ppl have been doing. he wants to know exactly what is wrong. he seemed like he genuinely wanted to help and like he was tailoring a plan specifically for us which was great. he wasnt like this is the first step i take with everyone then the second. I have to call them when I get my period then on day 3 of my period he wants me to get bloodwork and then again once between days 21-24 of my cycle. He told us he cant see why we wouldnt be pregnant within 6 months. But he wants to see exactly what all the bloodwork says first. He suggested we skip IUI this month, so pretty much we'll be taking the next month off from ttc.:cry:

It's really great that you've found an RE that is making time to treat you as a person and not just a number. I'm so glad that he has such faith in a BFP for you! I hope it all works out for you and soon (and I'll keep my fingers crossed for a TTC break BFP for you.) ;)

karry: Really glad to hear you are feeling better today :hugs: I am 9DPO, I bought some Frer's today and tested but it was a BFN, It wasn't FMU though so going to try again in the morning :) I think the whole 2WW has gone quite quick, I really didn't expect it to! :haha:

The TWW has flown by! I'm either 9DPO or 11DPO, but with the cramps I've been having, I might go with the 11DPO. So AF is due in two days but I won't test until I'm late by both counts. My temps are still up though, so I'm feeling a bit more hopeful than usual, but I'm still expecting AF soon. No AF symptoms just yet, aside from the cramps that have been around for a couple days now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP....

The TWW has flown by! I'm either 9DPO or 11DPO, but with the cramps I've been having, I might go with the 11DPO. So AF is due in two days but I won't test until I'm late by both counts. My temps are still up though, so I'm feeling a bit more hopeful than usual, but I'm still expecting AF soon. No AF symptoms just yet, aside from the cramps that have been around for a couple days now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP....

I'm 9DPO and having AF like cramps hun, could mean something positive? ;) Hope AF stays away for you hun :hugs: Fingers crossed for a BFP! :dust:

DBZ34 -

i was looking at your chart, and noticed you seem to have high temp's. I was wondering the other day if something i was doing was wrong since my temp's all have seemed high (-1) and when i look at other charts everyone is way lower than me....but i can rest assured that i found anothe higher temp person!!

DBZ34 -

i was looking at your chart, and noticed you seem to have high temp's. I was wondering the other day if something i was doing was wrong since my temp's all have seemed high (-1) and when i look at other charts everyone is way lower than me....but i can rest assured that i found anothe higher temp person!!

We high temp ladies have to stick together. ;)

I'm usually in the 97 range before ov and then in the low 98s after ov, but this month I'm running hotter it seems. But I was on progesterone last month, so maybe that had an effect. I don't mind though. I kind of like being an oven. :)

Soooo hi ladies hope you are all well... I managed to get online at the library after my midwife appt as wanted to catch up!
I just got to hear our babies hearbeat at the 16 week checkup!!! :cloud9: It was soooo amazing I wasnt sure if I would get to hear it but she found it almost straight away and said it was going really well!! it was really fast I think 149-155 range cos it was moving so much all over the place! She said he/she is really active! I cant stop smiling amazing stuff. :happydance: Definitely taking oh to the next appt so he can hear it too.

Has anyone heard from Mrs MM?? Im getting really worried about her she's not been around hardly since the bfp and she's not appeared on the pregnancy thread either.. hmm..

Jo- msmm experienced another loss :cry: she's popped on a bit but said she needs time.

Glad to hear you heard your baby heart beat.. That's really exciting.. I'm guessing girl!! Are you going to find out the sex?

Hey all can i join the club.
Sorry sorrry to hear bout the losses n well done on the bfp.
Iv been tryin on n off for like 3/4 yrs. i have pcos n keep gettin fed up n goin back on bc, n then had period problems. But had a pill bleed last wk. so jus waitin for nex period and then im gonna start on soya iso, see if it can make me ovulate n get back to a normal cycle. It was a 3 mth wait last time, hope its quicker this time.
Will keep a look out on this page for info from u gals.
Vic
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"