*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Sorry to hear MrsMM sad news. Anyone who is In private contact wither please pass on my regards.

@mrsmm darling I am so sorry. Thinking of you and your family at this sad time xx

Jo: Aww I bet it was lovely hearing your Babies heartbeat! I can't wait for my turn! :haha:

MrsMM: Really sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs: Thinking of you and your family at this sad time :hugs: xxx

so finally after 47 days AF showed up!! this is my longest cycle and hoping that it won't be that long again....i am charting now, so hopfully that will show me what is happening. I have to make my appointment for a ultrasound now, and get into see the doc too, since she told me to follow up with her in 3 months....

Oh no thats so awful about mrs MM I knew something was wrong when she wasnt around. :( Pass on my love and hugs to her. :( I was really hoping she was just on holiday or something! My thoughts are with you lovely lady ! xx

A little confused over here :shrug:

normally my cycles last 30 days, today is cycle day 38, BFN :nope:
got a slight pain in my lower abdomen but it does not feel like AF at all, my boobs hurt but nowhere near as much as they do when AF is about to turn up!

any suggestions??

EDIT: just realised i have been to the loo 3 times in the last hour, i really dont want to get my hopes up though LOL

Wow theres been 74 bfp since jan, thats really gd. So sorry bout the angels.
Wud b great if all of us get a bfp this yr too. Gd luck all x

Wow the thread is quiet the last few days. I'm around 4dpo and feeling fine and dandy :) hoping for a bfp around mothers day which would be nice! Although I was thinking the same thing last mothers day so I won't get my hopes up too much. Lucky cycle 13?! Xx

~sigh~

My stupid LP was only 9 days again. Not that I'm shocked anymore, it's always 9 days. Onto progesterone testing next month. I can view that as progress! Come on next cycle DPO7! I want some answers!

it really is super quiet...I'm just hanging out in limbo I'm on c.d 30 ( if i count from the first day of my spotting last month) I've been taking my temps for the fun of it...yesterday I had a big dip, then is spiked up again today...I think I'm about 6-7 dpo

So here we are again skeet :p cycle buds! When do you expect af? I think I'll start testing for fun around 7dpo lol I have a huge stash of ICs to get through :p x

Well I have a huge stash of ic that are calling me.. I think I might test Friday which would put me around 9 dpo or 10.. Lol to be honest I still really have no idea what is going on with my cycle.. So Friday ( if I count from first day of spotting) would be cd 33.. Normally I have a cycle of 30-34.. However I started temping and I think I ov'd late.. But it's hard to tell because I didn't temp up until about 8 days ago

Omg horseypants.. Your picture freaks me out at first glance every time i see it!! I keep thinking that cat is strung up.. Not sleeping on a clothes drying rack!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->